In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Q&A] Why does Huawei Mobile services app stop?

2020-02-22 06:36:44
2836 4
I bought a Huawei GT2 watch today and tried installing Huawei health app. It requires the Huawei mobile se rvices app and after installing it, the app says it has stopped. I can't connect my watch to the phone. Please help.

2020-02-22 06:36:44
Favorites RateRate
Dear user, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly try to clear the data of the Huawei Health app from the setting- apps-manage apps then reboot your device once and check. If the issue still persists, please try to check with Huawei Health beta version and download from Apkmirrors. Thanks.
2020-02-22 06:42:56

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

This is Xiaomi Community and not Huawei.  Why do we even allow this???
2020-02-22 21:18:45

Rookie Bunny

1903520148 Author | from app

myrichgoh
This is Xiaomi Community and not Huawei.  Why do we even allow this???

Dude. let me be clear. I'm using a Xiaomi Pocophone and the Huawei app keeps stopping in my Poco. The app works on other MI devices. so it's the phones software that had a problem. If you can't be helpful, you can always ignore and mind your own business.
2020-02-22 23:27:03

Rookie Bunny

1903520148 Author | from app

wai_yan
Dear user, Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly try to clear the data of the Huawei Health app from the setting- apps-manage apps then reboot your device once and check. If the issue still persists, please try to check with Huawei Health beta version and download from Apkmirrors. Thanks.

Thanks i tried it and it worked.
2020-02-22 23:27:22