This emmc dump of my Redmi 5A MCT3B is for MCE3B/MCT3B owners to solve "This MIUI version can't be installed on this device". Need to remind that I'm not include the EFS files (modemst1, modemst2 & fsg) which contain IMEI etc, so you need to google how to backup or download the blank EFS file.

1...10) You need to use brain and be patient.

11) Flash in EDL mode and the battery must be disconnected. You can use QFIL/QPST to flash or google for the flash tool by Mr.Ye Yeint (select Redmi 4A as a reference).

12) It will take times for 1st boot process and when everything done go to Setting  About and the storage capacity plus your IMEI. If your IMEI still exist (ignore the false storage capacity) then factory reset your phone.

13) Boot your phone without simcard and finish the 1st setup process. Check the storage capacity again and finally you now can bind the phone with your Mi Account to continue with bootloader unlock process.

14) I will not answer any questions regarding this thread. If you succesfully unbricked your phone, the credits belong to yours .. your own effort.

** I'm not responsible for anything you call it failure especially no IMEI. Do with your own risk. This guide is for advanced/experience users only not for someone who fear to fail.

DOWNLOAD HERE ( 1.67GB )