In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Resources

[App] Play Store - Clean My Android

2017-05-31 14:45:42
3278 3
To be really honest, it started off with me using it on my iOS devices, so when I got my new Redmi Note 4, immediately had to install this from Google Play Store.
Functions met my expectations when I compared it to iOS version of it and it's just simple, neat and clean. What I like even more about the Android version is that you're able to see the device info in detail.

It also has other functions on the side which allows you to look at Device Info, Large Files & Notification Centre.

Their Device Info is a rather comprehensive function.

The Setting itself enables you to set reminders, set up 1-Tap Boost and so forth.

Do give it a shot!
Clean My Android is the best cleaner. Optimize your phone with one simple click.

Google Play Storehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clean.security.memory.booster.battery

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-31 14:45:42
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

theinzaw11 | from Redmi Note 3

good thanks
2017-06-26 12:57:39
WIthin MIUI ROM there is native Clean and Deep Clean. you should check it out. cheers. but thanks for sharing
2017-06-26 21:32:27
君子之交,淡如水
Is this and all the others in Playstore of any use? What about the native Security app in MIUI? How do they compare against each other?
2017-06-27 05:15:49