In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Album] Prosumer Lensbong Indo Macro Lens + Mi6 [Part 7]

2018-06-04 08:13:03
484 2
The prosumer lens is made from DSLR Lenses and they are the best lens currently whatever macro lenses I have tested till now. They give sharp focus with a buttery smooth background. No distortion no chromatic aberration. Check out the video for additional samples from this lens using Mi6. This lens can make your phone a DSLR. You can compare the shots with a DSLR camera output. Comment your thoughts after you watch all the samples.

Enjoy the Musical Samples shots from Mi6
Edited by Snapseed

2018-06-04 08:13:03
Favorites RateRate
This lens shows great clarity in the photos. I would love to buy this lens but can't find anywhere that will ship to Australia.
2018-06-04 18:26:28
Very good quality macro on some of the photos, I am using the most affordable type and the differences are just extremely huge.
2018-06-04 20:48:51