In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Mi Cloud Photo Manager in english

2017-04-27 04:51:44
3166 5
i need Mi Cloud Photo Manager in english. it keeps taking to this download site (chinese software)

https://update.micloud.xiaomi.net/download/0.1.12/windows_32/MiCloudPC%20Setup%200.1.12-ia32.exe

somebody please send me a link to english version of photo manager.

2017-04-27 04:51:44
Favorites1 RateRate
There isn't English version available yet.
2017-04-27 06:46:13
https://www.facebook.com/manwex96
what a mess

shame on you xiaomi - my pictures (+900) are on yr cloud - the phone after a soft reset empty and no tool to recover the files
china is a great country (and market) i´m aware of this, but at least english is a must in international it

if you have a hidden solution, please inform with PM, thanks
2017-05-24 14:56:12
@pipps I agree with your statement
2017-09-28 14:54:55
Half year after...
Is there English version ?
2017-10-28 05:19:15
of course not.. this corrupt nation (and yeah corrupt check transparency int) is one of the worst in the world, dont wanna deliver basic due diligence on these products they love to sell to western consumers..
but you need to have in midn that support or english language and apps..your a third-world country in their view.
Just been thru the ringer with Mi cloud... what piece of garbage,.. sadly its native on my fengmi projector that is running mi ui tv and cloud to mi cloud, but you cant upload to this mi cloud from either my PCs, laptops or Android tablets.

are this mi cloud more locked than apple and you literally need a Xiaomi phone.

think hard and long before you jump into bed with this rotten company.. sure their item is cheap, but its like Huawei if you are from a western country.. your, not a priority, far from it, and everything aint optimized to a western standpoint.
just tried downloading their Mi phone app on windows... and i can see what I'm doing wrong as all in Chinese, and finally been screwed so much that i had to change my password, and still no dice.. it seems it simply just don't work and it will just give error even if it ain't your password and now you can start over and log into all your Xiaomi devices.. lights, bicycles, rice cooker, vacuum etc
f you Xiaomi.. I really hope Xiaomi soon will be banned like Huawei here in northern Europe, as you lack basic consumer support... sure a world of difference between human rights here and in china but still...
will think twice before purchasing any item that is piggyback riding on the Xiaomi ecosystem.. keep this level and I promise Xiaomi will be banned also like Huawei.
2021-10-17 17:44:17