In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Album] Sunset n Chill While Vaping

2018-03-18 01:04:21
1136 5
Nice sunset
2018-03-18 01:04:21
Favorites1 RateRate
bro, just checking is the item an e-cigette? be cause SG here ban....
2018-03-18 14:19:40
Wow, just awesome picture !!! The problem is that I absolutely do not like such huge vapes :)
I used the iStickMix Kit vape for a long period of time and this is a very large and inconvenient model. I had to constantly take a purse with me in order to fit it there. As a result, I was tired of all this and I decided to find a more convenient model. I searched for a very long time and eventually came across Mig 21 Clear Fusion. It was a very compact vape pen and I really liked it. I started looking for a review about this model and came across one site with a very detailed review of this kit and photos. I found out that this is a very popular and high-quality model and decided to purchase it. So I got this vape and it worked just perfectly for 3 years and all thanks to that review :)
2020-05-08 06:46:32
Vaping while watching this sunset must be great, my problem is that I smoke instead and I can't give up . Maybe I didn't find a vape so good  to motivate me to quit cigarettes, who knows...
2021-03-12 05:43:45
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4
6430285278 replied at 2021-03-12 08:56:33
Giiiirl I can help you with that cause I found one and I’m totally in love with it. So many flavors and the smell. OMG you need to try it immediately. So much better than the cigarettes and don’t forget about the tar that the cigarettes contain.  The smell is amazing and the taste. No more problems with smelling like a nicotine factory. You can find it here letsrelx.com. Strat with the red fresh is my favorite one. You’ll definitely forgive about touching the cigarettes again. Believe me.

Thank you for sharing your story. You made me thinking about quiting smoking cigarettes and maybe ill order a vape. xoxo
2021-03-12 19:10:18