In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[] [New Update] New Mi Store Opening, Photo Snap and Grab Prizes!

2018-03-16 22:11:25
6029 75

-New Update-

Thank you everyone who visited our Authorized Mi Store at Megamall on Saturday! Thank you again and we appreciate all the awesome photo and video credits taken from the crowd!
Go Xiaomi!
Go Mi Community Philippines!#MiCommunityPhilippines
Go Mi Store!

Share your photos, we'd love to see more!

-----------
Kumusta Mi Fans,

We've got good news! To celebrate our Authozied Mi Flagship Store opening, we've decided to organize a photography campaign!

To take part, simply take a selfie with the Authorized Mi Flagship Store at Megamall, Cyber Zone 4F, Building B.
Upload your photo entries onto this thread before Sunday, 25 March 2018 23:59pm.

The Mi Community Admins will select 10 best selfie photos in a separate thread where voting will take place! To make things even more interesting, one random voter will be selected to win a mysterious Mi Gift !!
The photos that receive the top 3 votes will win the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize respectively.

Voting of the best 10 selfie photos will take place from 26 March 2018 2.00pm - 28 March 6.00pm

1st Prize Winner: Mi Bluetooth Speaker
2nd Prize Winner: Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset
3rd Prize Winner: Power Bank 2 - 10,000mAh
Details about the prize giveaway for the random voter will be released on 29 March 2018

In addition, all participants will receive the following medal!

That's all!

Let us know if you have any additional comments, just leave them below!

Term & Condition
  • Mi Community Philippines reserves the rights to make all final decisions and potential changes to details of the event, and this shall include but not be limited to the prizes given out, and any changes to the event.
  • Photos submitted for the competition must contain EXIF information. Photos with no EXIF information will not be considered for the contest.
  • Chosen winners will be asked to upload the original photography files for verification of EXIF information.
  • Mi Community Philippines reserves the right to replace the prizes with products or services that are similar in monetary value in the case where accidents happen due to unforeseen circumstances. Prizes won in this competition cannot be resold, traded or transferred for personal benefits.
  • Mi will not bear any responsibility if there are damages or losses during the collection period of prizes by winners in the competition.

• Only individuals are allowed to participate in the games & activities of this experiential event. The following entities are not allowed to take part in the competition; they shall include but not be limited to Xiaomi staff, external event organisers, employees, external agencies and sales companies.
  • Winners of the random lucky draw will be notified through private messaging on Mi Community Philippines.
  • This contest is only open to users based in the Philippines as prizes will be delivered locally.
  • Results of the winners will be announced by 26 March 2018, 23.59pm. In the case where winners fail to reply within 2 weeks from 26 March 2018 , it will be regarded that the winner has given up his or her right to the winning prize and Mi Community Philippines will not bear any responsibility nor reimburse any products or prizes.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-03-16 22:11:25
Favorites31 RateRate
Thank you so much for the awesome experience! The queue to enter the store was long that we didn't get to take a selfie in front of it, we were able to take this snap with the instagram frame! The cashier line was super long but we still had fun with other Mi Fans during the grand opening! Hope to be part of the Mi Community for a long time! Thanks for the freebies such as the Mi Pen, shirt and hope to visit more Mi Stores in the future!

2018-03-17 16:19:20
PRESS RATE IF I HELPED YOU!

Feel free to check out my Magisk module HERE
I couldn't get out of work huhu
Hope everyone had a blast!
2018-03-17 17:17:01
Joey Huab replied at 2018-03-17 16:19:20
Thank you so much for the awesome experience! The queue to enter the store was long that we didn't g ...

Thanks for this cool snap. Hope you had a great experience today!
2018-03-17 17:19:19
Mi Comm Philippines replied at 2018-03-17 17:19:19
Thanks for this cool snap. Hope you had a great experience today!

It was great and I wish to visit the other stores that are soon to open here!
2018-03-17 17:21:23

Joey Huab replied at 2018-03-17 16:19:20
Thank you so much for the awesome experience! The queue to enter the store was long that we didn't g ...

Nice pictures. I have so many pictures and videos that need to be sorted out but the problem is I don't have one with me on it. Can I post a picture of my girlfriend instead? :P
2018-03-17 18:39:32
Czedie replied at 2018-03-17 18:39:32
Nice pictures. I have so many pictures and videos that need to be sorted out but the problem is I  ...

Hi Czedie! I think as long as it were snaps near or in front or during the grand opening, it should be fine :)
2018-03-17 18:41:13

Here's my photosnaps without me :P

We had a great time and hopefully I can create a thread of the wonderful experience in the Mi Flagship Store opening soon!
2018-03-17 18:56:26
Well identity, all good luck
2018-03-17 23:56:35
Shokhman

Super moderator

Lex Vera | from mobile

Gotcha! Mi boys in action....
2018-03-18 07:38:23