In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

Greetings everyone !

I'm Allan from Laguna, Philippines. I've been a fan ever since 2015 when MIUI v6 ported to my very 1st android phone Lenovo s860 and every other phone I've owned (Lenovo a5000, Samsung galaxy grand duos). It awakened and started my inner curiosity and fascination about android modification. My first and current Xiaomi phone is Mi A1 and I'm very satisfied by it, I just got it almost 3 weeks ago and looking forward for more development from our beloved developers. Like other replies, I think Xiaomi should have more authorized physical store here in order for the mass to know how great xiaomi products is.  

Cheers !
2018-03-14 01:45:58

Advanced Bunny

Huhmesh | from mobile

Im james and i started becoming a xiaomi fan even before i got to own one, i became a fan by just watching videos especially comparison videos, i was amazed by how it performs against more expensive ones. It was the deciding factor for me to by my first xioami phone which is redmi note 4x. Come what may ill be buying other xiaomi products this year so i expect xioami to build more physical stores in the philippines so that xiaomi fan like me will no longer look for an online store just to buy xioami products.  Welcome to the Philippines and Mabuhay
2018-03-14 06:53:03
I remember the time when I got my first Xiaomi phone. I was amazed and full of joy when I got my Mi3. Up to this time I am still using it. What a quality phone. :)

Xiaomi fan since 2014, I got my Mi3 from the first batch.
Currently owning a Mi3 and Mi4i. I'd like to have the latest version though.
I suggest to open more official re-seller stores for an easy access. :)

Thank you Xiaomi! More Power!
2018-03-14 07:33:05
I started to be a mi fan on the early years of Xiaomi and they were releasing miui roms for other phone brands. I think that was around 2012 to 2013.

I have a Redmi Note 4, mi band and mi band 2. mi power banks and a mi router 3.

I want Xiaomi to actively include Philippines when they release products. Philippines is a big market and I hope they will price their products competitively.
2018-03-14 09:32:56

Pro Bunny

Fenjorich | from mobile

I remember when I was about to buy a new device around 2012 and want to try something that is affordable yet powerful. Then I searched the internet and found about mi 3. But then I discovered that it is not available locally, luckily my parents is travel to Taiwan and ask her to search for the unit there since it was closer to mainland. I still got my mi 3 that has been through a lot of challenges, then there's Note PRO. I wishing that the new Xiaomi here in Phl will be more bolder since few people know about the products and put up more stores here. Sugod Mi Philippines!
2018-03-14 10:17:50
jenz1 replied at 2018-03-13 21:37:49
Hi! I'm Jenie, known as jenz1 at the Global Forum. Let we tell you my MIUI story via a quick comic s ...

Uwian na mga bes may nanalo na! Haha. (Rough translation: Let's go home besties, we have a winner!)
2018-03-14 10:24:58
1802232483 replied at 2018-03-13 17:06:08
1) Since i bought my Mi3 phone way back to july 2014.
2) The one i used now is still Mi3. I've tried ...

Hi Neil, thank you so much for your reply! Welcome to the Mi community Philippines
2018-03-14 10:46:37
刘天 | Luca Frigerio
Partnership & Community Manager, Xiaomi corp.

Instagram @frizluca
jenz1 replied at 2018-03-13 21:37:49
Hi! I'm Jenie, known as jenz1 at the Global Forum. Let we tell you my MIUI story via a quick comic s ...

That is a beautiful comic!! Thank you so much for such a thorough comment! Hope Xiaomi will be able to expand its business the Philippines and bring more Mi Products there as soon as possible!! Hope to see you around!!
2018-03-14 11:01:13

Joshua Romero replied at 2018-03-13 08:30:04
Hello,
Greetings to my fellow MIUIers from the Philippines and around the world!

hi Joshua, nice to see u here... and now waiting for Richmond :)
2018-03-14 11:34:17
Former Super Moderator - Products and Device Team Leader - Mi Community India.

HAPPY TO HELP
谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) replied at 2018-03-14 11:01:13
That is a beautiful comic!! Thank you so much for such a thorough comment! Hope Xiaomi will be abl ...

Yep. Will be hanging out here very often
2018-03-14 12:45:38
The family's requisite Tech Support