In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

Hello and Greetings everyone!

I'm Czedie, one of administrators of www.miui-ph.com, Official MIUI fansite for the Philippines. We also have an active Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/miui.pilipinas/) and Group. I'm also a former Supermoderator at MIUI Global Forum (en.miui.com) and I handle Apps/Resources, Philippine Sub Forum and News back then.

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?

I became a Mi Fan since I installed a ported MIUI ROM through my Samsung Galaxy S2 back in 2011 and have researched MIUI and found its Global Forum. That's when I became a forum contributor and eventually a Supermoderator and a Fansite Administrator.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you own?

I owned a variety of Xiaomi phones through the years (Mi3, Redmi 1s, Mi4, Redmi 2, Redmi 3 Pro, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4x, Mi5s and now Mi6) and devices (a handful of Mi Powerbank, Power Strips, Mi Box, Mi Router, assortment of Mi Bluetooth speakers, Mi Scale, Miband 1 and 2 and In-earphones as well as collections of Mi Bunnies).

3) Leave us a message also, what do you want Xiaomi to do in the Philippines?

I hope that Mi Philippines are here to stay forever and hopefully we can experience all your products here in our country.

Welcome back MI PHILIPPINES!! Goodluck!

2018-03-13 17:18:49

Rookie Bunny

rolento | from mobile

Hi I'm Emerson. I become xiaomi fan last year. I have an old device from other company that is due for replacement. Perfect timing because Mi A1 is already available through Lazada, so I update my old phone to A1. Currently I had Mi A1, Redmi 4A, Mi Band 2, Xiaofang and Mi WiFi Repeater. I hope with the expansion of Mi Authorized Store here in Philippines they will able to put up store on every SM Mall specially here at San Mateo and Marikina as well as authorized service centers. More power to Xiaomi!
2018-03-13 18:14:30
Hello Mi Philippines. Finally, you’re back.

Back in 2014 when I became a fan. Did a lot of reading and reviews before buying my very first Xiaomi, and I was simply blown away with the price-performance value.

I’ve owned a lot. My first was a Redmi 1S, then followed by numerous powerbanks, earphones, led lights, USB fan, and now, MiA1.

3) Leave us a message also, what do you want Xiaomi to do in the Philippines?
Bring all Xiaomi products here especially the lifestyle ones. Affordability is your strongest point, so better keep it that way.
2018-03-13 19:19:56
Hi! I'm Jenie, known as jenz1 at the Global Forum. Let we tell you my MIUI story via a quick comic strip:

From then on.. born from my love with MIUI, I registered at en.miui.com to learn more about her. There I found a community of fellow MIUIers. I began to understand MIUI. The more I understood the more I grew closer to her. I started sharing photographs I took with my MI 3, then eventually started MIUI Photography Classroom with my first forum friend allakazoo. I then applied as Forum Moderator the first chance I got and got to be PH SubForum moderator.

Shot with an Mi 3

With all the love going around at the forum, I got inspired and created MIUI Ninja classroom and became known as the MIUI Ninja. I was also able to come-out with Fix Mi Bunny to share some life hacks to fellow MIUIers. I did not stop there though as I got even more inspired when I discovered the MIUI Theme editor. I created various MIUI themes for MIUI 5 to MIUI 9 which includes the now famous City Limitz, IOS After Dark, IOS Afterglow and the Eureka series.

From my humble Xiaomi Mi 3, I have owned a Mi 4, Mi 4i, Redmi 1s, Redmi 2, Mi Pad, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, power banks, Mi Bunnies and various Yi and Mijia devices.

Shot with a Mi Pad

Sadly, like any other love, there came a time of blue, I time when Xiaomi left the Philippines. My heart fell and became weak. But I knew it was temporary. I know Xiaomi will be back, so I held on.. hoping.

I was not disappointed. Mi Philippines is back and I'm burning with excitement! I wish Xiaomi will stay for good in the Philippines and do what was once thought impossible. Overtake the mobile giants! It was possible in China and India. It will be possible in the Philippines!

2018-03-13 21:37:49
The family's requisite Tech Support

MIUI 10 Beta Tester

Jin Sombilon | from mobile

Hello,
Greetings to all Mi fans here. Im Jin from Philippines or jinkevin21 in Miui Global Forum. Im Mi fan since first launching here in PH at 2014.
Now, Im active Admins/Mod in different group pages in Facebook. Sharing, helping and entertaning our fellow Mi Fans is my goal.
2018-03-13 22:23:55

Advanced Bunny

jalmondq | from mobile

Hello Mi Community! I am Almond from the Philippines. I go by the name of jalmondq in the forums. I have been a MIUI fan ever since the Mi3 landed in our shores in 2014. I'm a bit of a tightwad, so I don't own that many devices, but I have a Mi3, a Mi Max, several Mi Leds, several powerbanks including 2 first gen models,a pair of bluetooth speakers and 3 pairs of Pistons. Just before the Mi fan meet up last year, all I wanted was for Xiaomi to be back. And now that they are, I want Xiaomi to claim the spot that should be theirs couple years back: at the top of our local android food chain.
2018-03-13 22:35:59
- Ans: Since 2014
- Ans: Redmi 3 Pro, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi Note 4, Mi A1, Powerbank, Headsets, Bluetooth Stick, etc.
3) Leave us a message: what do you want Xiaomi to do in the Philippines?
- Ans: To have more Official Stores nationwide and Authorized Service Centers as well.
2018-03-13 22:36:13

Mi Comm team

jaaalijaaa | from mobile

Joey Huab
Hi everyone! I'm Joey from the Philippines. :) I'm 23 and work in social media. I'm known as Stallix ...

Thank you for your reply! Happy to meet you here! Cheers
2018-03-14 00:07:39

Joey Huab | from Mi A1

jaaalijaaa
Thank you for your reply! Happy to meet you here! Cheers

Nice to meet you here as well! See you around and cheers!
2018-03-14 00:12:49
PRESS RATE IF I HELPED YOU!

Feel free to check out my Magisk module HERE

Rookie Bunny

Rolly Pega Nunez | from mobile

I am Rolly Nuñez of Antipolo.

It was Dec of 2016, when I purchased the MiJia Car Dashcam. I have the Car Charger, MiJia Car Driving Recorder and Mi Ceramic Pen.

Please give us Mi Fans a huge discount and I also thank Grimalkin for bringing Mi to Philippines!
2018-03-14 00:45:04