In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

ZhongHua replied at 2018-03-13 14:06:09
Hi guys, btw I'm Andrew, from Philippines but now based in other country, yet continuing my journey  ...

Hi Andrew! Thanks for sharing and nice to e-meet you! Hope to see you around here often!
2018-03-13 14:11:28

Advanced Bunny

ZhongHua | from mobile

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun)
Hi Andrew! Thanks for sharing and nice to e-meet you! Hope to see you around here often!

I would love too. See you around, Buddy! :-)
2018-03-13 14:24:47
ZhongHua replied at 2018-03-13 14:06:09
Hi guys, btw I'm Andrew, from Philippines but now based in other country, yet continuing my journey  ...

Welcome to Mi Community! Really appreciate your continuous support and love for Xiaomi!
2018-03-13 14:28:52
Iakwbos replied at 2018-03-13 13:52:21
Hi!

I'm James Paul Tomboc, known at the MIUI Global Forums as Iakwbos.

Thank you for your introduction here, James! Welcome Welcome!
2018-03-13 14:29:40

Advanced Bunny

ZhongHua | from mobile

jaaalijaaa
Welcome to Mi Community! Really appreciate your continuous support and love for Xiaomi!

As you already know! :-)
2018-03-13 14:32:50
Big hello to the MI Philippines community!

So happy that we're growing more and more every day, I definitely look forward to seeing more fun stuff in the future :)

1) When did you become a Xiaomi fan?
- My first Xiaomi phone was a Redmi 1s. Out of all the local and international phones, I was able to try (within my strict budget), this one was the most memorable because the UI and camera was cool. I even ended up switching to a custom MIUI rom when I tried other brands too so I can definitely say I've been a fan since then.

2) What Xiaomi devices do you own?
- I still have my original Redmi 1s, my mom is using it. I also had a Redmi 2 after that, but right now, I'm enjoying my Redmi Note 4x

3) Leave us a message also, what do you want Xiaomi to do in the Philippines?
- Please do an event or set up shop in Laguna too! :D

More powah to MI!
2018-03-13 14:39:51
My follow up answer to this thread:
Year half 2013 to 2014, when Redmi 1s, Mi 3 and Mi Pad gained popularity from the first entry of Mi in the Philippines.
Owned Accessories, Mi Fan, Mi LED, Mi Power Strip, Mi Power Bank 20,000mAh, 10,000mAh, 10,000mAh v2, Mi Rectangular Speaker v2 Blue, Mi Flash, Mi Headphone Comfort, Mi Charge 4-ports, Mi Router 3, Mi Wifi Extender 2, Mi Speaker round (small), Mi XiaoFang IP Camera (2pcs), Mi Band 2, Mi Sport Bluetooth Headset.
Owned Phones: Mi Pad, Redmi Note 3 (MTK), Redm 4 Prime, Redmi Note 4X (I gave it to my GF), Redmi 5A Prime, and Mi Note 3
a.) Launch and Open more Official Mi products.
b.) Open more Mi flagship stores nationwide.
c.) Conduct an Offline Events for Mi fans.
d.) More prizes to given away
2018-03-13 15:07:42

Semi Pro Bunny

arjaydee31 | from mobile

Hello everyone! My name is Ronald Jay and I became a Mi Fan last 2016. Amazed by the bang for buck prices, friendly community, great developer support & updates and top notch quality of Xiaomi products.
My current devices are Mi4c and Redmi Note 4X, even eyeing for Mi Note 3 as future upgrade.
Hoping good things will be upon this community. Glad to help others in need.
2018-03-13 15:08:17
Your friendly neighbor IT.
Kate Noda replied at 2018-03-13 14:39:51
Big hello to the MI Philippines community!

So happy that we're growing more and more every day, I d ...

Hi Kate, thank you for replying. Great pleasure to meet you here!
2018-03-13 15:15:25
Hi everyone! I'm Joey from the Philippines. :) I'm 23 and work in social media. I'm known as Stallixx in the MIUI Global Forums as well in other social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, etc. I'm also a Senior Member in the XDA-Developers forum and known as the creator of the Pixel 2 Experience magisk module for rooted users.

I became a fan when Xiaomi announced that they were introducing their first Android One device. As an Android enthusiast, I'm a big fan of open-source and being able to create ROMs for devices other than stock ROMs. My favorite part of Android is being able to customize the device and with Android One, I know that it will bring stability and security to my device. I also like Xiaomi's products as they are of good quality and have very pleasing aesthetics when it comes to designs.

I personally bought my Mi A1 last month. It has everything I need in a device. LTE, Dual Camera, 64GB internal storage, an SD card slot and an awesome design. It's personally my favorite in all of the devices I've owned as I own other Android One devices from other brands as well. I also have a Mi Piston Pro HD earphones which have great sound and a good overall build. Xiaomi gives me a good feel and experience and I know their other devices are great as well.

I want Xiaomi to flourish in the Philippines as a competitor to other brands such as Samsung, Huawei, Vivo and Oppo. I want Xiaomi to compete with other brands and show the Filipinos that Xiaomi has so much to offer, not just in quality but in quantity as well. I know Xiaomi can overthrow other brands in just months as all of the products presented by Xiaomi are affordable and will provide awesome experiences for people. I would love it if Xiaomi would open a store in SM Marikina or Ayala Malls Feliz. Thank you so much for the awesome products!
2018-03-13 15:37:30
PRESS RATE IF I HELPED YOU!

Feel free to check out my Magisk module HERE