Xiaomi Meet-up on Women's Day.Welcome to the blog of Xiaomi Meet-up on Women’s Day.[/url]
I arranged a Xiaomi meet-up of 14 peoples in my friend’s office.
My friend’s office name is Enka Business Technologies LLP.
Which is located into Mumbai.
This Meet-up was for working women’s, who works whole day in a office.
So I planned to arrange a meet-up with few women’s on account of women’s day.
[url=
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uOyE1hHC-8I/WqJvZ_QSC5I/AAAAAAAAHK4/II5jNQ-cxiEZVPoqJYcsn8M9n6m3Gl_wwCLcBGAs/s1600/PicsArt_03-09-03.04.51.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(37, 161, 134); cursor: pointer; text-decoration-line: none; display: block; margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;]
The reason behind this meet-up (Topics) for this blog are as follows:
1) Why women’s are interested to buy Xiaomi Products.
2) What are the reviews of employed women’s towards Xiaomi Products.
3) The personal experience of women’s towards Xiaomi Products.

On the start of the meet-up we did a survey that how many peoples in our group use the Xiaomi products such as Xiaomi Smartphones, Redmi, Xiaomi Fitness Band & Xiaomi Powerbank.

We found that from 14 peoples,
There were 11 women’s in the meet-up.
There are only 3 women’s who are using Xiaomi Smart phones,
And mostly peoples are using the Mi Powerbank,
As they require more charging because self employed women’s spends there maximum time in the office and traveling.

We did questionnaires to those peoples:

Why they like Xiaomi Products?

Maximum women’s said Xiaomi products are not so costly as compared to further companies smartphones and the features are also better then another companies.

Peoples can afford to buy Xiaomi smartphones very easily to buy it for one self or to gift there loved one.
Best example for this situation is in our meet-up there was a lady she was having her Birthday on Women’s Day itself.
So her Daughter gifted her Xiaomi Smartphone.
The lady was so happy.

Questionnaire Analysis:

1. According to you, which mobile companies played a major role in the field of Consumer Electronics Devices?

Mobile Companies to whom Women's Support
Xiaomi = 6
Apple = 2
Samsung = 6
Others = 1

[/url]
The Reason behind maximum peoples supporting Xioami is Its price range of products are affordable for everyone in India.

2. Which Mobile companies have been successful to make strong public base by advertisement?

Mobile Companies to whom Women’s Support
Xiaomi = 3
Apple = 5
Samsung = 4
Others = 1
[url=
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qlFsn1YFUGg/WqJw5bRyDfI/AAAAAAAAHLI/mQ-XR_XuzQcrsnPV2welCgeazeTU9g6kwCLcBGAs/s1600/20180309_165858.png" imageanchor="1" style="background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; color: rgb(37, 161, 134); cursor: pointer; text-decoration-line: none; display: block; margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;]

3. What are there hobbies and interest towards technology?

Maximum women’s said they like to spend time on watching serials on Youtube and Hotstar etc.
Due to the strong battery life of Xiaomi devices,
Women’s can spend more time on online Streaming.

Few women’s said there Children’s, When they go back from office to home they like to play game.
Due to maximum ram and large HD display screen of Xiaomi. Peoples fully satisfied with the performance.

4. The last question was about there personal experience towards Xiaomi.

There were very few women’s who were using Xiaomi Devices.
They gave positive reply of Xiaomi for his best Quality, Performance & Services.
And we found that now a days many women’s are taking interest towards Xiaomi Devices.

So these were the things which we did in our meet up.
I am very much thank to my friend for supporting me to do this meet-up.
And i also like to thank to all the women's who took out time for this meet-up.
I hope you like it and share this Blog with your friends and family.

Blogger: Akash Roy.