!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Vadodara

Moments Of Launch Events.
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Recap] Highlights of Mi Home Vadodara, Inorbit Mall Inaugration: Gujarat's First Mi Home!!

2018-03-03 06:19:13
23269 220

Hello Mi Fans,

The wait is finally over! Mi India finally brought the Mi Home to Vadodara, the first Mi Home of Gujarat! Mi fans reached the venue early morning with full excitement and enthusiam. Let's checkoout the photos of the inaugration!

Mi fans inaugrating the Mi Home!

It was really a proud moment or I should rather say dream come true moment for me to cut the ribbon in the inaugration of Mi Home. It's rightly said, "Dreams do come true". Here's the example of the same!!

Super cool Mi Home Team with our Mi FC Manager!!!

Mi fans exploring Mi Devices!!!

First customer of Mi Home, Vadodara

After exploring we had a discussion session with our Mi FC Manager Kannaa, we discussed many things and Mi fans enjoyed a lot interacting our awesome Mi FC Manager.

Well, that's not the end yet! We even had some amazing contests and the winners took home some cool Mi Products, look below to know who won the contest!!

Karan Shah won a Mi Router 3C

Sahil Rathod won a Mi Bagpack

We ended our fan meet with a group photo and an amazing memory scripted on everyone's heart.

Lovely Mi fans from Vadodara!

Oh wait! There's one more thing left! After the Fan meet we all went to the near by Mc Donalds and had some Happy Meals with the Happy faces from Vadodara. A small discussion continued at table!!

We gave a thanking note to our amazing FC Manager Kannaa and it literally made him smile which the members of Mi FC Vadodara expected!!!

The thanking note quoted,
Dear Kannaa,

“They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true.” I am very pleased and excited to say that , Yes ! We too have a Mi Home now in Vadodara.

Here , in Gujarat all the beloved Mi Fans eagerly and anxiously awaited for Mi Home in our land since the first store was opened in Bangalore.

Cheery on the Cake is you came to inaugurate and attend our fc meet all the way from Bangalore! We are really obliged to have you and want to thank you for attending our Mi FC Vadodara's Fan Meet and of course for bringing the most awaited Mi Home to Vadodara, The first Mi Home of Gujarat!

We hope you found Mi FC Vadodara to be interactive and interesting. The primary goal of this club is to bring Mi Fans from all over Vadodara under one roof and have fun activities by playing games, sharing knowledge and so through Mi Community as a medium.

Your presence helped to make this event a great success and your enthusiasm and positive spirit helped make our time together both productive and fun. We hope you can visit us again soon.

Regards,
Mi Fan Club Vadodara.
We had very good time with fellow Mi Fans. We all promised to meet again with a new agenda and everyone left for their home.

Last but not the least, A special thanks to all Mi Fans for attending this meet and making it a grand success. Big thanks to the fans who attended the Fan Meet travelling from other cities.

A super duper thanks to Kannaa for arranging this amazing fan meet. A huge round of applause for the behind the bar people, the Core Team of Mi FC Vadodara, Manvesh, Vatsal, Rohan, Snedn for helping me with organizing such an amazing Fan Meet!

Regards,
Furqaan Shaikh & Emmanuel Antony
Presidents, Mi FC Vadodara!

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +76 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-03-03 06:19:13
Favorites94 RateRate
Moments Of Launch Events.
All About Moments of Launch events happening In India.
12 Article Description     301 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

rohit rockson | from MI MAX 2

good meet up at new mi home
2018-03-03 06:22:39
rohit bansal

Master Bunny

rohit rockson | from MI MAX 2

mi experience zone
2018-03-03 06:23:16
rohit bansal

Master Bunny

FF8 | from Redmi Note 3

thanks @kannaa for comin
2018-03-03 06:26:06

Master Bunny

Rohan_ron | from Redmi 3S

It was an amazing fan meet at our very own Mi home at Vadodara, that too wid kannaa bhai, although I couldn't attend the full meet, still I enjoyed and had a great experience for the time I was there.

Well done to our dearest Fc Presidents of Vadodara and my lovely frnds Furqaan and Emmanuel, u both have put in great hardwork and enthusiasm to make this day a suscess.
2018-03-03 06:30:30

Techie Team

Subhash_Deshmukh | from Redmi Note 4

Wow Amazing!...:-)
2018-03-03 06:46:15
It was needed the best experience a Mi Fan could ever live.
Thank you to every Mi Fan for coming and celebrating this day with us.
2018-03-03 06:54:38

Advanced Bunny

vipsy6 | from Redmi Note 4

awesome thread
2018-03-03 07:18:37

News Reporter

DEZIRABLE JAVI | from Redmi 3S

Fantastic , And congratulations for Mi Home
2018-03-03 07:23:11

Master Bunny

ajju1628664228 | from Redmi 5A

nice ... ...