In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Discussion] What exactly is a dual camera phone?

2018-02-23 01:50:17
2008 6

What exactly is a dual camera phone?

Basically, it refers to a smartphone which has two cameras (a primary and a secondary camera) on the back of the phone!
The primary camera’s features remain the same as other smartphones. While the secondary camerafeature has additional features; Clarity, portrait photo (bokeh effect),Zooming, Wide-Angle.

With a dual camera smartphone, you’ll feel like a photographer! You get better quality photos even in dimly-lit areas and clearer photos!

Its no wonder dual cameras are trending and more smartphone makers are including this feature in their phones!

However, does this mean that other smartphones with a single camera fails in comparison? Not necessarily. The phone’s specs and other factors also contribute to the qualityof the photos taken.

Are Dual cameras important to you? Are dual cameras better than single camera?
Lemme know what you think in the comments below!!

2018-02-23 01:50:17
Favorites1 RateRate

Sea Rider | from Redmi Note 4

If smartphone hardware is powerful so in this case single lens camera also does great job, example is REDMI NOTE 4 is packed with BSI & PDAF technology and it does great job with single lens, in my opinion dual lens is very good for bokkeh effect and wide angle photoshoot.
2018-02-23 02:19:42

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

It's been 4 months i am using Mi A1, if I compare with my previous Note 4, I will definitely go for Dual camera phone now, the portrait mode, zooming option and few other professional photographer options makes photography more cooler than ever now.
2018-02-23 03:13:12
Pramod Kumar

Bryan_Fury | from app

I have used redmi pro one of the best at his time especially oled screen
2018-02-23 03:22:56

Techie Team

Vizard | from Mi A1

Nice thread , thanks for sharing.
2018-02-23 09:36:55

Apiyush265 | from Redmi Note 4

Nice thread bro
2018-02-23 11:46:49