!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Mumbai

[Recap] MiFC Mumbai 21st Fan Meetup - Hands-on with Redmi Note 5 & Pro!

2018-02-21 23:01:57
1022 11

Hey Mi Fans!

Hope everyone's doing good. Well this thread doesnt need much introduction cuz everyone knows what it is about! If you missed our fan meetup on 18th Feb 2018, here's a quick recap of went down.

We chose Mi Preferred Partner, Anubhav Mobile Store as our meetup location. It's located in Malad East and you can find the exact coordinates here.

The Core team and Volunteers had arrived early and are just setting up the registration desk.

We have token system for each attendees to easily manage and keep a count of fans as well as the same was used for a surprise at the end of meetup.

Volunteers Imran Kapdi and Himalay Panchal helping with tokens.

Mi Fans have started to arrive and are being verified with the invite list.

Fans are invited inside the stores in small batches to avoid overcrowding and give a pleasant experience to everyone.

The initial expression from fans is just "WOW"

Everyone is loving the device.

President Bhavya having a conversation with store owner Sanjay Jain about the new device and how it's gonna be the next No. 1 Smartphone in India.

Our former president Hiren Vasani (Left) joined us and having a hearty convo with the core team.

The fans just cant get enough of the new device and they just dont wanna leave

The device is a beauty indeed with brains!

Everyone trying out the amazing front camera of Redmi Note 5 Pro. These are all actual images from RN5, cant upload more as there are hundreds of them

Remember the token? Yes, that can be exchanged for snack box! Yummy samosas and wafers! We decided to take break.

One of the youngest Mi Fan :)

One our loyal and avid MiFC Member Abid (right)

Back inside, fans are still aweing over the new device.

Remember those tokens Fans exchanged for Snack box? It's time for the suprise. Those tokens will now be used for a lucky draw and we did that live on Twitter/Periscope and Instagram. You can check out the video here.

That's all for now! These pictures cannot capture everything and leave you wanting for more. If you missed the meetup, fret not, another one is just around the corner. Join our Telegram group by clicking here to know more about next fan meetup and also to meet fellow Mi Mumbaikars! Dont forget to follow us on our social media channels on Twitter and Instagram

Here's the glimpse of our meet for those who missed it. We hope you like it :)

Signing off,
MiFC Mumbai Presidents
Bhavya & Anurag.

2018-02-21 23:01:57
Favorites6 RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Bharat Gupta | from Redmi Note 3

Superb meet!
2018-02-21 23:08:33

MIUI beta tester

Anthrax | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Awesome sir... Missed the fun....
2018-02-21 23:19:55
Nothing here

Master Bunny

Ayush Bhosle | from Redmi Note 4

Core Team has taken lot of efforts :)
2018-02-21 23:43:33

Pro Bunny

Imran king | from app

Cool and Great
2018-02-22 02:42:22

Master Bunny

8131016561 | from MI MAX

Amazing Phone , Awesome Meet-up.
2018-02-22 03:38:15

Pro Bunny

sanju75 | from Redmi 4A

good information
2018-02-22 05:16:57

Rookie Bunny

hypergamer1231 | from Redmi 4A

Hello, I was one of the fans who visited the 21st fan meet-up and my name was declared on Twitter for the first prize of the lucky draw for which the prize was a xiaomi goodie bag. It's been a while I haven't got any call message or email from the mi fan club Mumbai. I was also promised a fcode for the redmi note 5 pro which I haven't received yet. Request you to please look into it and help me at I look to visit each and every fan meet-up henceforth.
2018-02-22 17:12:38

Mi FC President

FunkSpunk Author | from Redmi Note 4X

hypergamer1231
Hello, I was one of the fans who visited the 21st fan meet-up and my name was declared on Twitter fo ...

Due to high demand of pro variant, and limited supply, f-codes are not being generated at the moment. All attendees will receive their f-codes after 2 weeks. Regarding the goodie bag, winners will receive their goodie bags at March month's meetup. So if you are one of the winners join Telegram group to know about next meet venue or keep an eye on forum.
2018-02-23 08:51:11
<name>Anurag G.</name>
<designation>MiFC Mumbai President</designation>
Great work.
2018-02-23 22:45:12

Mi FC President

bhavya1996 | from MI 4W

Awesome thread sarrr !!
2018-02-26 05:56:24
President of Mi Fan Club Mumbai.
Need Help PM me.