In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 4

[Tips] How to grant applications permission in MIUI9.

2018-02-15 07:45:11
22946 4
HELLO MI FRIENDS & FANS.

Once again today i bring very basic but important tips to redmi note 4 user's for whoever those disable application permission option and looking back to enable it, some user's are confused in MIUI9 how to enable it, before i proceed forward will talk about what is permission and why do we need to grant permission to application,okk let's get start.

What does phone permission mean?

An app can access your device ID(s),phone number,whether you're on the phone, and the number connected by a call.Device ID & call information may include the ability to read phone status and identity Other An app can use custom settings provided by your device manufacturer or application-specific permissions.

Why do apps need permission?

Let's face it: most of the time, the reason an app asks for the permissions it does is because it needs them to work. The only notable exception to this rule are apps that require root. When you root your Android phone, you grant yourself that level of access to the inner workings of your phone's OS.

What is the permission on Android apps?

When you install an app from Google Play on a device running Android 6.0 and up or on a Chromebook, you control which capabilities or information that app can access—known as permissions. For example, an app might want permission to see your device contacts or location.

After read above details i will proceed to show you how to enable application permission in redmi note 4 with miui9.

1: go to security.
2: security right top is setting.
3: go to manage shortcut.
4: there will be PERMISSIONS.
5: tap to enable it.
6: go back to home screen.
7: find out permission icon.
8: enter permission icon.
9: once you enter permission icon you will see there 4 section but our need is 3

A: AUTOSTART.
B: PERMISSIONS.
C: OTHER PERMISSIONS.

A: With autostart you can control application are not allowed to start automatic.

B: With permission you can control application permission manually enable or disable

C: With other permission you can control prevent to start application in background or other options, each application has different permission, so open it and check with your desired settings.

NOTE:- Screenshots are from Redmi note 4, other models may different from image.

EXAMPLE SCREENSHOT:

2018-02-15 07:45:11
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

R1y4z | from Redmi Note 4X

useful thread,
thanks for sharing
2018-02-15 09:21:14

Pramod1988 | from Mi A1

Thanks for sharing
2018-02-15 09:27:03
Pramod Kumar

Semi Pro Bunny

ZAWAR | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for the useful information
2018-02-15 10:37:33

Rookie Bunny

1879099308 | from mobile

how to fix notification "please give storage permission" when i use apk extractor? its very annoying
2019-07-05 18:20:24