2018-02-13 23:23:15
154 5
Best wishes for Chinese New Year! 恭贺新禧!
٩(๑´3`๑)۶

2018-02-13 23:23:15
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

Kerk Lik Christopher Author | from Redmi Note 3

Wow so hard to post a thread here... I have deleted for the first two times because once you click submit, all my colour message wordings goes back to black colour instead of red.. quite annoying so I posted 3rd times but don't care the colour anymore... Sad!
2018-02-13 23:26:54

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Agree, I think the web settings aren't working right in this app. When they update, something will not work right.

Anyways, those oranges looks delicious! Did you bought them or you already eat them? (^=^). Nice shot bro with the leaves. Looks really fresh, just taken from the tree hehe.

Learn something new again. So that is how it should be written the happy new year. Here it's different "kung hei fat choi" so we are wrong ever since? Why does it say fat loh.
2018-02-14 01:27:36

Master Bunny

Chinito
Agree, I think the web settings aren't working right in this app. When they update, something will n ...

Thanks bro. Kung Hei Fat Choi is in Cantonese dialect, while Gong Xi Fa Cai is the standard Chinese Mandarin for all the Chinese around the world. Remember Chinese got plenty of dialects, use the standard one like Tagalog, hehehe.. That's trees from my company display in front main door for good fortune and prosperity (ㆁωㆁ*)
2018-02-14 03:39:24

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Kerk Lik Christopher

Thanks bro. Kung Hei Fat Choi is in Cantonese dialect, while Gong Xi Fa Cai is the standard Ch ...

I noted this one! hehe. I don't want to use Tagalog it will be January 1st celebration of I say that here haha. I like the standard Chinese more. Your company took trees for display? Will you put that tree back to where it came from? hehe.

Thanks for the informative post Kerk!
Huat ah!
2018-02-14 04:56:36

Master Bunny

Chinito
I noted this one! hehe. I don't want to use Tagalog it will be January 1st celebration of I say th ...

Hehehe now every time HUAT AH~ LOL.. (・∀・) They called this Mandarin Orange / Tangerine tree. Sharing below info with you:
"Just like you have Christmas trees for Christmas, we have the Mandarin Orange / Tangerine / Citrus trees. Even though the meaning may be different, both play an important role in our festive celebrations. We buy auspicious trees to decorate our homes or office for good fortune and prosperity, also hoping that they will bring us lots of money luck. We usually buy them in pairs and place them near entrances for the multiplier effect. How nice if good luck and prosperity comes in multiple doses and superlative figures!" (ㆁωㆁ*)
2018-02-14 17:58:16