!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Announcements

[] Hongkong Causeway Bay Flagship Store

2018-02-10 09:37:43
477 4
Dear all,

I took a visit to the Hongkong Xiaomi Causeway Bay Store.
The store is about 20% bigger than the mongkok store.
Easily located at the Causeway Bay MTR.

Look at my photos for instructions and some nice products they carry.

There is one significant difference in Hongkong Xiaomi store as compared to Xiaomi China store.

Both Countries have their own online platform. But for Hongkong, whatever they display online will be available in their brick and mortar store. Unlike Xiaomi China Xiaomi store. They only carry a certain stock keeping units or model in their store.

Except the Shenzhen Flagship store in Nanshan. Which have more co partner products but yet still not all the online products are display in that store.

In Hongkong, whatever you can see online will be available in store. And the best part is, the online promotion applies for in store too.

That makes it more friendly to consumers.
I hope China Xiaomi does the same thing too. Especially on the products displays and availability in store.

Enjoy the picture I taken.
There will be a video footage posting soon.
Will update the YouTube link soon on part 2.

Please stay tuned on this thread as I will announce an important news on Xiaomi Hongkong store changes in their address soon.

2018-02-10 09:37:43
Favorites2 RateRate
Thanks so much for sharing! The shop looks so big with so many Mi products!!!
2018-02-10 19:20:38
my jaw just drop, this look super awesome, the singapore mi store looks nothing like this
2018-02-10 19:58:28

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

Wow!! Your photos are moving my mind like I'm there and roaming around Mi products! Super cool!

Sorry my eyes are focused everywhere in your photos.
On the 18th photo, there's this toy on the middle of the table. Is it the Xiaomi bunny toy? Is that being sold too? I WANT IT SO BAD! (@Kerk, i know i know)
2018-02-10 23:47:37

Master Bunny

Chinito | from Mi A1

my jaw just drop, this look super awesome, the singapore mi store looks nothing like this

I know right jaw dropping! It's whopping multiplication of Mi Products! Awesomeness!
2018-02-10 23:48:35