!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Mi Router 3C

[Discussion] Does Mi Router 3C have Bridge function as other routers in market

2018-01-10 01:01:11
434 1
I have Mi Router 3C,  TP-Link TL-MR3020 and Jio fi M2 Routers at Home and i use to bridge connect my JioFi M2 with TP-Link TL-MR3020 and then LAN connect Mi Router 3C to have full functionality of My Mi Router 3C
and it gives me vast controls over my network but TP-Link through bridge connection gives me capability of sharing the network with JioFi M2 as a single network where every devices connected to my TP-Link will be shown on the JioFi M2 Network and i can also have full control of TP-Link even when i am connected to JioFi M2
But my Mi Router 3C is not give me functionality to bridge the connection so it is only accessible when connected to its own network which creates a bit of problems.
As when connected to JioFi M2 or TP-Link i cannot access mi router 3c network.

So my question is that does Mi Router 3C comes with Bridge Functionality
If yes how do i use it
If No then what other options are available with me to make it accessible from my other meshed networks
In simple how do i mesh my Mi Router 3C with already meshed networks of my TP-Link and JioFi M2 so that i can access my Mi Router 3C even when on my otger networks
2018-01-10 01:01:11
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Niksjust4sm1spcl Author | from Redmi Note 4

I buy TP-Link TL-MR3020 just because I am unable to have full functionality of my Mi Router 3C when connected to JioFi M2 via Repeater mode and this mode does not give me full functionality over my Mi router and there are no other function to connect it to my JioFi M2 as i could not find and bridge functionality on mi router so i have forced to buy a TP-Link TL-MR3020 so that i could bridge my JioFi M2 to TP-Link and then Lan connect Mi Router 3C but when i use the bridge function on TP-Link i find it very usefull and it also does not ruined my TP-Link or JioFi M2 functionality through bridge connection and i even able to access it from both networks but not from Mi Router 3C as i could not find any bridge functionality in it.
I didn't know that my Mi Router have such functionality or not but if there is no such functionality then i think Xiaomi have to think about it.
2018-01-10 01:23:17