Hello Mi Fans!
I'd like to share with everyone a little more about the business principles from Xiaomi's CEO, Lei Jun! For any of the entrepreneurs out there, these thoughts from Lei Jun himself may be useful for your next business venture! Without further ado, here are 10 Entrepreneurship Thoughts from Lei Jun!
1. Entrepreneurs must understand the needs of users and be extremely sensitive to changes in the market
2. Entrepreneurs must be ambitious and grounded at the same time
3. Entrepreneurs should start a company with 2-3 people with complimentary skill sets
4. There should be a technically-savvy person to serve as a leader for the team
5. The true test of an entrepreneur is to reduce business cost and rapidly expand it at the same time
6. Work with like-minded people. People who had prior success is a plus point!
7. Involve yourself in a big enough market
8. Rely on your gut instinct. Choose the best time to start, but do not procrastinate.
9. Focus, Focus, Focus!
10. Your business is validated at a micro-scale
Do you guys agree with what he says? Ever had ambitions or goals to work for yourself in being an entrepreneur?
Leave your comments down below!