In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcement

[] ~Share Your Beautiful Wishes~

2017-12-20 01:56:44
2215 34
Is it really almost the end of 2017 already?

We still remember the launch of our first Mi Community last year, as if it was yesterday; And with many other regions following suit this year, our family is growing larger than ever.

As we usher in the New Year, promises, new hopes and goals fill our minds.  It is a time to highlight the successes and people that has contributed, supported and made a difference in your life. We take this opportunity to make wishes and give New Year greetings to the special people in our lives.

Hence from the bottom of our hearts, this is a New Year greeting for our Fans:

Thank You Mi Fans for all your never-ending support for us. We wish every single one of you well and healthy in the many years to come. We hope to continue bringing you joy and happiness in 2018.

Now let’s take a look at some other hopes and wishes:

“All I wish this year is for my family to be happy”

“I wish that this New Year wash all the bad memories and bad deeds of past year from your life. It brings a new start to your life.”
“Best wishes to my beloved friend, Soraria for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May you have a lovely New Year”

Some are romantic:

“I never really thought that in this life full of suffering and pain, I will be able to meet someone like you. You are the greatest gift I ever received, and I want to spend all my New Years with you. I love you Michelle.”

“Side by side we’ve been there for each other. But also, deep within the heart, when we were apart. I want to spend this New Year’s with you and all the New Year’s after that.”

“This New Year, I promise to fill each day with loving memories to string them in your heart forever.”

Some are funny:

“I hope my dog becomes intelligent to wash muddy legs before running around my house”

Some are slightly tear-jerking:

“I have been so busy with work, I’ve neglected my kids. My wish this year is for me to be able to spend more time with them before they forget they have a Mother who is slogging her guts out for them.”

“I wish my daddy will come back from the Army and celebrate Christmas with us”

“I want to celebrate Christmas with my friends from school. They are the only people I have known my whole life.”

“Counting down to the New Year’s used to be so fun. Richard and I spent the entire day shopping for fire sticks and grocery for our grandchildren. Now that he’s gone, it’s just not the same. Nothing’s the same. I just want to be happy again.”

What is your wish for 2018? Because the most beautiful wishes in the world are those that cannot be seen or touched, but felt only with the heart.

Share with us your most touching and beautiful wishes in the comments below.

In addition, to thank you for sharing with us your hopes and wishes for the new year, we have also prepared a limited edition 2018 medal. This medal symbolises our best wishes for you fans in the upcoming year!

Deadline for the receiving of medal is 31st December 2359!
So do reply before then to receive this medal!

2017-12-20 01:56:44
Favorites3 RateRate

Mi FC President

Shairuddin | from MI MAX 2

A new year means new hope, new light, new thoughts and new paths to the goal… I wish you a good start to the year 2018
2017-12-20 02:19:54

Everyday Is A New Opportunity To Have A Fresh Start. Happy New Year 2018
2017-12-20 04:26:23
Former Super Moderator - Products and Device Team Leader - Mi Community India.

HAPPY TO HELP

Mi Comm team

mememifan Author |

Shairuddin replied at 2017-12-20 15:19:54
A new year means new hope, new light, new thoughts and new paths to the goal… I wish you a good sta ...

Beautiful :)
2017-12-20 04:56:56

Mi Comm team

mememifan Author |

paramgagan replied at 2017-12-20 17:26:23
Everyday Is A New Opportunity To Have A Fresh Start. Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year!
2017-12-20 04:57:14

Mi FC President

Shairuddin | from MI MAX 2

mememifan
Beautiful :)

Thanks....
2017-12-20 04:58:12

Sea Rider | from Redmi Note 4

Another year of success and happiness is going to finish soon With every New Year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you...☺️

2017-12-20 05:35:08

Pramod1988 | from app

The start of every new year brings you closer to your dreams and aspirations. May this be the breakthrough year that your dreams finally become a reality. Wishing you a happy new year 2018. - to my mi family & friends
2017-12-20 05:54:14
Pramod Kumar

Rookie Bunny

Shumayal | from app

Amazing. Well written
2017-12-20 10:06:43

Rookie Bunny

T- | from Mi A1

happy New year!
2017-12-20 10:08:09

Rookie Bunny

1727302806 | from MI MAX 2