We will PM all the winners on Mi Community and share info on how to claim their gifts. We will not entertain any request for color variants for a particular gift. Congratulations to all the winners!
Hi, Mi fans!
It is a moment of pride and joy for all of us today. Xiaomi has become the number one smartphone brand in India! as per IDC’s latest Quarterly Smartphone Tracker, Q3 2017. With a market share of 23.5% and having shipped 9.2 million smartphones in the quarter, Xiaomi has climbed up the ladder to become the number one smartphone brand in India. Thank you, Mi fans for your love and support you have shown in the past 3 years and certainly, it calls for a big celebration now. We're running this exciting contest which can give you a chance to win Xiaomi phones and Mi Air Purifier 2.
Sample Entry.jpg (867.5 KB, Downloads: 45)
2017-11-13 23:53:56 Upload
How to participate
1. Take a selfie by showing #1 gesture (see the sample entry above).
2. Upload your selfie on social media (FB and/or Twitter) using 4 different hashtags for different posts. For each hashtag, you need to do a separate post on social media.
3. We will keep updating the hashtags in this thread, so do come back to check out the next hashtag.
4. As you post with different hashtags, take a screenshot of every social media post.
5. In reply to this thread, post all 4 screenshots together (in any order).
6. An entry will be considered valid only when all the 4 screenshots are attached to single reply to this thread considered.
1. Entries will be considered valid only if all the criteria are met.
2. Winning replies will be 7%, 14%, 21%, 28%, 35%, 50%, 65%, 75%, 85%, 95% of the total replies.
3. For winner selection, if a reply doesn't meet the evaluation criteria then the succeeding replies will be considered till we find a valid entry.
4. Mi India reserves all rights to make any changes to this contest.
What to Win
1. Entries can be submitted from now till 19th November, 9PM IST.
2. We will not consider the replies after the deadline.
3. Results will be announced on or before 28th November.