In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 3

[Discussion] Random activation of recent screen

2017-11-09 10:25:13
1200 2
Does any has this experience with their Xiaomi phone? When you are attempting to type the phone randomly activate the function of the Recent button, thereby preventing typing? It may take several attempts just to type one letter. Then just as mysteriously as it started the phone goes back to normal, it may be minutes or days later. Has anyone found a solution to this annoyance?
2017-11-09 10:25:13
Favorites RateRate
never heard of this problem from my side! :/ Maybe other users hve! isit only the recent screen that pops up? i donno whether this will help but you can try reading this and see whether it solves your problem  :')
https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/V ... ing+touch+by+itself
2017-11-09 21:46:55

Advanced Bunny

Redmitt Author | from Redmi Note 3

mememifan
never heard of this problem from my side! :/ Maybe other users hve! isit only the recent screen that ...

Thanks for the info, but none of it helped my phone
2017-11-30 12:40:33