!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

Photography

[Discussion] Photography Section Rules and Regulations : Let's Begin The Everlasting Journey

2017-10-19 02:12:50
607 7

Hello Mi Fans!
As you guys know, I’m a die-hard fan of good photography. I feel that the photography section in this forum is one of the most important section of the Mi Community. Inspired from the other photography clubs of other countries, I’ll be slowly setting up the Mi Community Photography Club of SG in our SG forum!

In case if you're New to Mi Community, be sure to check this out Singapore Content Policy in Mi Community first

Users must adhere to the following Forum Rules:

1) To use only English as the main language for communication
I cannot emphasise this enough, please only use English in this forum. This is for the convenience of other users to understand what you are posting. I understand that there are many other users outside Singapore, you guys are definitely welcomed in our forum, but please do not communicate in any other language except English. I will delete the threads and comments without any warning should they not be in English. You may want to refer to the Mi Communities in other countries if you are more familiar and comfortable with the language there (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand etc)

2) To be Informative and detailed in your threads
As much as possible, try to provide users a context of your photos! Tell us where it is taken, how you felt about your photo, possible points of discussions about Xiaomi Camera – in which condition it performs well or not, your favourite features about Xiaomi Phone Cameras. Using a short caption will really give a good content to users! Do share how you took the photo, if there is any photography techniques or editing that you have used in your photos!

3) Squeeze your creative juices!
Creativity is what increases the chances that people will look at your threads! Try your best to give a catchy title to your thread (not like photos from Redmi); they shall include but not be limited to examples such as ‘My Weekend Paranakan Food-Get Away’, ‘Inventive Symmetrical Pathways’

4) To dress up your thread!
Make use of the colour features in typing the threads; play with the colours, font sizes, formatting & alignment, including hyperlinks in your thread to make it more interesting! You are encouraged to include links which you feel are valuable to other users!

5) Strictly no spam.
No one likes spam.  Please do no create unnecessary threads/albums or off-topic posts non-related to this section or to reply anonymously and non-meaningful comments.

6) No Nudity, Profanity, Racism and Swear words.

Such acts will be dealt accordingly. Such threads will be deleted immediately and users will be banned without warning.

7) Sales and Advertising:
Under any circumstances, users are not allowed to post advertising links or to promote any kind of association. Such posts will be deleted without notice and a warning will be issued. Further violation of such rules will result in the user being banned.

8) Not to insult or disrespect any opinions within a thread
The Mi Community is a forum where members respect each other opinions with respect. Making unnecessary comments about any activity or event going on in the section will not be entertained. Disrespectful comments will be deal accordingly and warnings will be given. In more severe cases, users will be permanently banned from the forum.

9) Credits must be given where it is due.
Users are welcomed to post threads outside the forum, but credits MUST be given to the source’s original author. For instance, if you like to share a tutorial online and want to share it with other users, do give the source credits and seek for permission before posting.

10) Making Sensible Threads
Any Thread that Contains the same picture more than once will be considered as a repeated post and it will be deleted immediately.

Note: Any kind of misbehaviour, rough attitude, personal attacks, abusing, use of foul language, promotion of unauthorized propaganda or illegal content will be dealt accordingly with deletions, warnings, editions, bans immediately.
Highlights about different categories/types of the forum
How to make good use of them?
Contest
This subforum category will only be used by Mi Officials, Admins or Moderators. Users are requested not to post anything there. Unnecessary threads will be moderated, moved or their types will be changed.

Tutorials
This category is meant to share and enhance your knowledge about every aspect of Photography. If you got any specific tips to share, you are welcomed to post them using this category type

Discussion
This category type is meant for friendly discussion, debates or polls on relevant and genuine topics. If you have got any query or doubts, any questions related to Photography or the section, feel free to post here!

Album
The most important category of the forum. Got any pictures, snaps, clicks, captures, selfies, groupies to share? SHARE IT!

Do you have any questions? Leave them down here below!
LOOK FORWARD TO SEE SOME GREAT PHOTOS!!
2017-10-19 02:12:50
Favorites2 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Thant Zin Aung | from Redmi Note 4

Thank for sharing
2017-10-19 05:09:42

Mi Comm team

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun) Author | from Redmi Note 2

Thant Zin Aung
Thank for sharing

Share some of your photography skills okay!! :)
2017-10-19 19:25:46

Pro Bunny

Thant Zin Aung | from Redmi Note 4

谭将俊 (Tham Jiang Jun)
Share some of your photography skills okay!! :)

I will share my Photography skill.
Thank
2017-10-19 21:21:28

Team TGs | from Redmi Note 3

Thanks For Sharing:-)
A Must Read :-)
2017-10-19 21:41:09

Pro Bunny

wei xuan | from MI 6

amazing!!!
2017-10-20 01:47:26

Advanced Bunny