In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi 12 Series

[Review] Xiaomi 12 Lite : What’s new ?

2022-07-22 04:27:35
20995 47
Hi Mi Fans !

The Xiaomi 12 Lite was released a few weeks ago and as a Mi Influencer I was lucky to use it as my daily driver for more than a month.
Before that I had the opportunity to use the Mi 11 lite 5G NE some time ago and I really loved it for its design and lightweight.

The Xiaomi 12 lite keeps that attractive design amongst other things, and brings a few extra touches that I’m going to show you.

Screen
This one measures 6.55", it is a FHD+, AMOLED screen with a 120hz refresh rate, a touch sampling rate of 240hz, 12 bit, HDR10+, a brightness that goes up to 950 nits and it is protected by corning gorilla glass 5.
  

The AMOLED screen brings beautiful contrasts and beautiful colors, it is also dolby vision and it’s improved from the previous model which used a 90hz refresh rate screen.

Charging Speed

For autonomy, the phone has a 4300 mah battery and 67W fast charging.
I used the PCmark app to drop the battery from 100% to 20% and the phone lasted 11h40 which is enough to use it all day long.


To recharge, it takes 40 minutes to go from 0 to 100% thanks to the charge included in the box.

It also has adaptive charging to build on habits and charge up to 80% while you sleep and complete the remaining 20% ​​before waking up.

That’s better than the 33W fast charge of the older model.

Camera

For the photo part, it has a main sensor of 108MP, an ultra wide-angle of 8MP and a macro sensor of 2MP.
It’s also an improvement compared to the 11 Lite 5G NE that uses a 64MP main sensor.

I had the opportunity to use the photo and video part a lot during my use of the phone and as you can see in these few examples during the day the main camera gives beautiful details and beautiful colors.
As you can see in the examples I also took many photos in closed environments with more or less light and even at night in Disneyland and the results are good in this situation also.
Selfie light !

And for the extra thing this phone has a pretty special function, it has two LEDs at the top of the screen to give you an extra touch of light when taking a selfie or video with the 32MP sensor.
You can adjust the intensity of the light in the menu and the selfies are beautiful too.
I took several comparison photos with and without the LEDs on and indeed in really dark environments it brings something to the pictures.

If you want to learn more and see more examples of the shots taken with it, make sure to take a look at my review video !





2022-07-22 04:27:35
Favorites36 RateRate
A very professional, detailed solid review of the Xiaomi 12 Lite. Photo and video top notch, very well done, thank you!
2022-07-22 19:59:43

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

#2

Thanks for sharing.
2022-07-22 21:07:03

Pro Bunny

kate100 | from app

#3

thanks for the information!!
2022-07-22 21:10:08

Rookie Bunny

6590805681 | from app

#4

wow
2022-07-22 22:26:19

Rookie Bunny

cerberus13 | from app

#5

gostei muito top e bonito
2022-07-22 22:48:26

Rookie Bunny

36228846la | from app

#6

<span style="background-color:#7BAAF7;">I will wait
2022-07-23 02:42:04

Rookie Bunny

Mr.javad.esmaeli | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

#7

hi
2022-07-23 03:33:03
&#128077;
2022-07-23 13:38:41

Pro Bunny

Hussain Jesani | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

#9

thank you for the sharing
2022-07-23 20:33:51
Thais look Very good
2022-07-24 00:33:12
please sign in to reply.
Sign In Sign Up

Chinaddict

TechLab Team

  • Followers

    431

  • Threads

    36

  • Replies

    126

  • Points

    1631

3 Days Check-In
7 Days Check-In
21 Days Check-In
40 Days Check-In
Newbie Member
MI9T
Médaille des 50K
Answer Mi #2
10 years
MFF2020
Nepal &amp;amp;quot;Happy New Year&amp;amp;quot;

Read moreGet new

Xiaomi Comm APP

Stay updated on Mi Products and MIUI

Copyright©2010-2021 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list