In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band Series

[Review] Xiaomi Smart Band 7 - 7 things you should know

2022-07-11 23:26:12
22305 61
Hello Mi Fans,
Laplace here, and this time I will give my review of the Xiaomi Smart Band 7. There are 7 things you should know about this Xiaomi Smart Band 7...

But before this let's see what is there Inside the Xiaomi Smart Band 7.

The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 consists of:
  • Smart Band 7 body
  • Band strap
  • Magnetic charging cable
  • User manual

Here are 7 things you should know about the Xiaomi Smart Band 7:

1. Larger Display
Xiaomi Smart Band 7 this time comes with a larger display than its predecessor. The size of the 1.62 " AMOLED display is very good to help you get a larger viewing area.

Besides that, for those who have big hands, you won't feel that viewing is small. And for those of you who like a large screen, I highly recommend it.

2. Mi Fitness
On This Xiaomi Smart Band 7 you will not use the MiFit application anymore, but use Mi Fitness which was formerly called Xiaomi Wear.

The pairing method is quite simple and fast:
  • Make sure your Xiaomi Smart Band 7 is turned on and select the desired language.
  • Turn on Bluetooth and open the Xiaomi Wear application.
  • Select Profile and press the " + " logo or write "Add device"
  • In the menu select "Xiaomi Smart Band 7", and your Smartphone will auto search.
  • If there is a request for GPS location, don't forget to allow it.
  • Then a Unique Code will appear on your Redmi Watch 2 Lite smartphone, make sure it matches and press pairing.
  • Congratulations, you have finished pairing.

The pairing process for Xiaomi Smart Band 7 is very easy, as is the process of pairing smartwatches from other Xiaomi. the steps below:

3. AoD Features
One of the most interesting features brought to the Xiaomi Smart Band 7 is the AoD (Always on Display) feature. During the use of the Xiaomi Smart Band 7, I realized that this feature was very helpful for me.
I no longer need to Raise to wake up or tap my smart band to see the time. With this feature, I can see right away.

You can set this AoD feature on your Xiaomi Smart Band 7 directly, in settings. Of course, activating this feature will drain the battery on the smart band more.

4. Updated Features
Improvements are of course also included in the features offered. With the Xiaomi Smart Band 7, you can monitor SpO₂ All Day. Not only that, this time the sports modes have increased to 110+ according to Xiaomi than their predecessors, which were only 30 fitness modes. Xiaomi Smart Band 7 is also still equipped with features such as VO₂, Heart rate monitoring, and sleep monitoring.

5. A lots variety UI
Xiaomi Smart Band 7 provides a variety of new UIs that you can choose from through the Mi Fitness application.
From Mechanical, Utility, Photo, Simple, Paintings, and Fashions, the usual Digits and Animals choose what you like.

6. Upgrade Battery
According to data from Xiaomi, it says that the Xiaomi Smart Band 7 has a larger battery capacity than its predecessor, which is 180mAh. Can last 14 days for regular use, and 9 days for heavy usage. During my use of heavy mode for one ~ to two days my battery is more drained, up to 20% where I activate all-day monitoring including activating my AoD.

7. New Smart Band, New Strap
The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 does come with a black standard strap. But Xiaomi also doesn't forget to provide a variety of straps for you, from Neon, Khaki to other colors that you can choose that suit you.

The strap I got is Blue which is also my favorite color.

Well this would be all for my review of the Xiaomi Smart Band 7
Hopefully, you found this helpful.

2022-07-11 23:26:12
Favorites32 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2022-07-12 22:11:34

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing ❤️
2022-07-13 21:32:51
cool.. thanks for sharing
2022-07-14 18:35:40

Master Bunny

aboshalaby | from app

<p dir="rtl">شاومى
2022-07-27 15:01:31
Thanks for sharing.
2022-07-27 17:19:15

Master Bunny

kraner | from app

thanks..
2022-07-27 17:52:46
Park View City fabulous residential project is well equipped with all the international standard amenities. The facilities make this society a luxurious and modern space to have your dream residence.
2022-07-27 18:26:07

Pro Bunny

N/A N/A | from app

&#128077;
2022-07-27 19:04:04
a
2022-07-27 20:48:40
b
2022-07-27 20:48:56