In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Bugs] Severe black crush issue in Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G

2022-06-23 22:24:57
400 1
Black crush is clearly visible within the UI while on dark mode and while playing videos. Dark areas appear pixelated or burned. I'm attaching two images.
The issue gets really annoying while watching movies or videos. I'm on MIUI Global 13.0.5 Stable ROM. When I contacted Xiaomi regarding this, they asked me to raise the issue via the Services & Feedback app and I'll get a solution there. I did that but never received a solution.
This is a widespread issue as per the info found from XDA, reddit, YouTube, and Twitter. So, has Xiaomi acknowledged the existence of this issue officially?

Does anyone else in this forum get this issue? Is this a hardware issue with the display panel? Should I go for claiming the warranty?
2022-06-23 22:24:57
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

If that's the issue, visit the service center to get it sorted out.
2022-06-24 00:47:33