In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Bugs] mi 11 Ultra unable to connect to WiFi

2022-06-20 10:31:54
123 2
Hey everyone,

I just would like to ask your thoughts about this issue that I'm facing. Yesterday when I got home, for some reason my Mi 11 ultra could not connect to the WiFi. I did all basic troubleshooting that I could find including factory reset, however, still does not fix my issue.

I would like to get some help about this because this something that I really need to get working.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!
2022-06-20 10:31:54
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

Try do a factory reset.
2022-06-22 08:38:00
Known hardware issue with all variants of Mi 11. Even Xiaomi has acknowledged it

To simplify things, the WiFi chip in your phone is fried, it's not something you can fix with a firmware update or software installation

If your Mi 11 is a local unit with official local Xiaomi warranty, you can just get it replaced depending if your unit is still under warranty
If your unit is imported, I'm afraid you're screwed

Source: https://www.gizchina.com/2021/08/06/xiaomi-responded-to-xiaomi-mi-11-wifi-6-problem-users-can-replace-their-phones/
2022-08-05 11:17:50