In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Share the Moment with Your Father

2022-06-15 21:33:31
22387 89

Hello Xiaomi Fans,

Father's Day is coming on Sunday! Do you prepare any gift or wish for your father? From supporting a baby in learning to walk to guiding an adolescent to find life objectives, father is like a superman. Do you keep any picture with your father in your important life moment? Come and share with us, and you will have a chance to win Xiaomi Fan Festival Gift as a present for your father!

How to participate in "Comment"
  • Share a photo with your father in an important life moment.
  • Write down the description of such moment.
  • Express love to your father.

Judging Criteria
  • visual aesthetic
  • theme relevance
  • idea innovation

Prize
A total of 3 effective replies from Xiaomi Fans here will be selected by Xiaomi Community.
A person can win at most one gift. The selected fans will receive a Xiaomi Fan Souvenir Gift Box (portable bluetooth speaker, eye mask, and bookmark included).

Timeline
Submission Deadline: 19 June (12:00 GMT+8), 2022
Announcement: 19 June, 2022

Looking forward to your photos!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2022-06-15 21:33:31
Favorites39 RateRate
I like contest
2022-06-15 22:53:12

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether

Feedback Team

1681463155 | from app

Happy Father's Day to my Father, We all know father's day coming on Sunday and I m gifting clothes to my Father on this father's day because they always spent money for me and my family but not spend for yours. So on this father's day I m gifting him a gift from my income.

And this photo is captured by my father as I show u and this is my first time when I did horse riding.

And last words to my Father, my father is a teacher, good human, respective person and good father, my father is all rounder.
Thanks, and happy father's day again.
2022-06-15 23:27:44

Itz_evuti | from app

I'd have a hard time putting all of the amazing events I've shared with my father into words.<br>
My father is a quiet man who rarely expresses his emotions. He never voiced his affection for me But, during the last few years, my perspective has shifted. I realized that he not only adored me, but that I also meant a great deal to him. With time, we developed a strong bond. On the day we took this photo, he established a shoemaking store for me.
2022-06-16 00:09:01

Rookie Bunny

nenad032 | from app

Nice idea
2022-06-16 01:00:43

Master Bunny

ibn .mutiu | from app

nice one..cool contest
2022-06-16 01:45:41
good!
2022-06-16 02:44:59
Will update soon..!
2022-06-16 02:57:59

Advanced Bunny

Erika07 | from app

awesome
2022-06-16 04:10:30

Mi Fan Club

keeangel27 | from app

What can I say about my father. The best parent, the best friend, the person I could never do without, his teachings, his advice, all that I am I owe to him, I will always be grateful, he will always be in my heart and until last moment of life will be by my side because "my father" is a part of me that I will never forget for my whole life. I Love You Dad! ❤️
2022-06-16 04:15:59
Xiaomi Mi 11 Special Edition
Moderatore Mi Community
Responsabile Regionale MFC Abruzzo
Entra nel Gruppo Ufficiale Telegram Mi Fan Club Italia

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

My dad passed away when I was very young. I don't have many photos, but have many great memories.
2022-06-16 06:36:04