In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Q&A] device freezing

2022-06-12 13:08:27
3503 2
My phone is always hang, specially when I press on and off button it takes me 5 to 7 minutes to turn it on.
And the last time that updated it, it froze again.While I'm waiting my phone to automatically go back and turned on by itself but that didn't happen, I was so worried because what if, if my phone is not working anymore, it's been 45 minutes of waiting, and then I decided to press hard the on and off button then finally my phone turned on.

Why it's like this? my phone is just less than a year since I bought this.
2022-06-12 13:08:27
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

'Rajab' | from MI 9

you should to factory reset maybe there is a virus or something.. this never happened with Xiaomi devices
2022-06-12 14:56:51
Unlock the bootloader and install the firmware again by yourself using the fastboot method.
Bootloader Unlock Tutorial
https://c.mi.com/thread-1857937-1-1.html
2022-06-12 15:42:49