In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Contest] Happy Mother's Day! It's Your Turn to Show Love!

2022-05-07 17:42:04
24088 118

Announced on May. 13
Thank you all for the votes! Now we have top 3 winners! Congrats for #70, #90 and #114 You are the final winners for the Mother's Day Contest. Pls send us your address, email address, phone number and postal code within one week. Failed to do so, you will not be able to claim the prize.

Thanks again for all your support. Mi and You, Better Together.

Hey Xiaomi Fans,

Thanks for your efforts in this contest. The videos we have gathered are all interesting, meaningful and of good quality. But due to the time limit, only several main sharing is given a detailed introduction and the rest is presented in the form of pictures.

Thanks to the wisdom of all protagonists, the Mother’s Day Video is now ready for release! Let’s look forward to it.

Regardless of mothers’ appearance and personality, they could do everything for their children. So don’t hesitate to show gratitude and love to mom, by a smile, a hug, a message, etc., both on the coming Mother’s Day and everyday thereafter.

“I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day!”
“Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me.”
“Thank you for always inspiring me to live, love and laugh. Enjoy today, you deserve it!”
“You are the most loving, dedicated, and patient lady and the best role model I could have ever asked for.”

Prize
We will randomly select 3 effective replies from Mi Fans. The selected fans will receive a Mi band 6.
mothersday.zip (189 Bytes, Downloads: 89) password:md2022
Methodology: We'll draw 3 lucky fans to win our gifts! The winners will be announced on Mar.13 and we will announce results in this thread.
All the Mi fans who have submitted wishes and photos will have the chance to win the lucky draw award. Three Mi Fans will be selected from the lucky draw. He or she will be selected from 2%,5%, 10%, 14%, 20%, 25%,30%, 35%, 44%, 50%, 58%, 67%,70%, 78%, 80%, 86%, 90% and 98% of the total number of effective replies which are encrypted in the file below. The password of the file will be given on Mar.13. If the corresponding replier does not match the requiement, we will move to the next effective Mi Fan. Every Mi Fan can only win the prize once.
Definition of effective replies: replies within validity. Deleted replies will not be counted in final judgement.
Submission Deadline: May 12(24:00 GMT+8), 2022
Announcement Time: May 13, 2022
Say love to your mom!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +11 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2022-05-07 17:42:04
Favorites42 RateRate
Happy mother's day and thanks for giving Mi Fans to be part of this project!
2022-05-07 18:01:39

Master Bunny

Samtayo | from app

Dear mom❤️<br>
I know I have never told you this, but I love you very much. You loved me with all your heart. Your love for me never changed; in fact, it doubled when I needed it the most.I wonder how you could be so selfless; you woke up every day at 5 in the morning to help us. You never complained about the fuss I used to make at the breakfast table. I was naive back then to understand your sacrifices. Thank you for your relentless efforts in making us eat healthily and keeping our family together. In this ever-changing world, your love is the one of the only constants.I am glad that we have a strong friendship between us. You are like the girlfriend I never asked for. I can talk and discuss anything with you. Thank you for being so open-minded and supportive.
thank you for helping me with those difficult assignment and also showing me the greatness I have inside.
I would have never wished for another mother otger than you! I love you mom!
Yours loving son,<br>
samtayo ❤️
2022-05-07 18:24:58

Pro Bunny

N/A N/A | from app

&#128077;
2022-05-07 18:38:34

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

"My dear mother,
I don't know what to tell you in this letter. Maybe I'll have to start from the beginning. Mom, you've been by my side since I was born. The first thing I remember is that you were the first to smile at me, to teach me everything, to always take care of me. In the games I played as a kid, I always failed. But you were helping me in the most necessary moments, helping me and making me successful in the games. Or because I didn't know other people, I thought everyone was like you and thought they would be crazy for me. I would soon realize that it was not.
You always stood by my side without expecting anything in return. Sometimes you would wait for hours, even if you didn't sleep just to see the progress from the outside. I was slowly growing up and the world outside seemed to me much more magical, much more beautiful. This world, on the other hand, was taking me away from home and you a little bit, my mother. But I would learn much later that it was called growing up. Forgive me for not being able to see through your eyes in these growing pains. Because at that time, I couldn't see anything and I thought that whatever I did would get away with it. Over time, I realized that this was not the case, and I realized how much a mother's love occupies in my life.
Now I miss so much that when I was little you always chased after me and loved me despite all the mischief or mishaps I did, my dear mommy, I ask you to forgive me if I have hurt you until now. Life has never given me what you have given me because you loved me without expecting anything in return, and I am sure you still do. Although there are times when I am not worthy of them, I think that now the problems between us will end for mother's day and you can tell how much I love you. Happy Mother's day, I always express that I love you.
2022-05-07 18:53:59
you have been a rock, consistent companion, and gift of heaven to me, thank you for the sacrifices and tough time you endured, I hope I am able to make it worth it

I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day!
2022-05-07 20:04:02
Creative, Nerd, Techy, and Ever Helpful

Pro Bunny

ibn .mutiu | from app

When i am looking at my mother, i am are looking at  the best, and the greatest love i will ever know.  As this suits one of my favourite quote “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” <br>
My Mother is surely the heartbeat in the home, and without her, for so many reasons, there seems to be no heartthrob. With what we've been through together. <br>
Thank you mum &#129392; for being a responsible mother and making sure we all make it in life. I will surely make you proud. <br>
Thank you mum&#129392; for all the kindness. Because without kindness doesn’t feel very loving. <br>
Thank you mum &#129392; for the love and support you always offered to me in particular when i needed them NO MATTER WHAT.<br>
Motherhood is like walking around with all of your nerve endings raw and exposed. It is the most extreme measure of being alive."<br>
Thank you mum&#129392;for letting us Experience  Every Emotion with you.<br>
Thank you mum&#129392; for all the Never ending entertainment and memories we shared.<br>
Thank you for being there when i needed you the most &#129392;.<br>
TO ALL wonderful mother's out there, you are the Greatest Of All Time. And of course YOU are a SUPERSTAR.&#129392;&#129392;&#129392;&#129392;<br>
@ibn .mutiu&#129392;&#129392;
2022-05-07 20:07:38

Itz_evuti | from app

Every day is a mother's day for me,
Happy mothers day to everyone one,
2022-05-07 20:16:43

Advanced Bunny

Eddiesmart | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Hi Mum &amp;amp;#128522;&amp;amp;#128158;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;
Words cannot describe what I feel in my heart for you, yes, I can't really describe it, men promise women the whole world but I knew if I did that, you'll ask me where your other children would stay alongside with the rest of the world, lool &amp;amp;#128517;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;
Mummy, thank you for all the trainings and prayers you've said on my head, for all the numerous sacrifices, for all the times you've denied yourself things in order that I may get what I wanted, for the times you've lovingly corrected me and advised me on what to do and what not to do, I thank you &amp;amp;#128158;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;
I'll not wait till I become super rich or super famous to appreciate you, I started showing my appreciation with the little I've and I'll continue doing so forever and ever, happy Mothering day Mum love you xoxo much.
2022-05-07 20:30:35

Master Bunny

Cesittar | from Mi Note 10

I can fall 100 times and 101 times you will be there to help me get up. happy day mom
2022-05-07 20:37:05

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether
awesome
2022-05-07 21:28:37