In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi 12 Series

[Review] Xiaomi Explorers - It's all us - a Xiaomi 12 Pro photography project

2022-05-02 15:29:04
24061 45
Hey folks from all around the globe!

This is it. It's time to put the final brick into this huge house of my Xiaomi Explorers adventure that we've been building together so beautifully for the last two weeks. It's going to be quite emotional to me, I'll admit. Still, let's get to it!
Below, you'll find the full list of our Explorers adventures: all made with the hero of all photographic smartphones.. Xiaomi 12 Pro:

Chapter 6: It's all us - a Xiaomi 12 Pro photography project

For the finale of my Xiaomi Explorers programme, I wanted to make something special and meaningful. What else of a subject could I choose using such a powerful photographic device - which is Xiaomi 12 Pro - than going out into the streets and chasing my beloved street photography?

This project is the best of the best of my 2-weeks-long search for interesting, intimate, uncanny portraits of Szczecin, Poland's streets.

Bear in mind - this is an actual photography project. Throughout each and single thread before this one, I used only non-edited, original pictures straight from my Xiaomi 12 Pro's camera roll. This time, I treated the ones to be found in here, as I treat any other photography project I work on: edited them and framed them into a story (fun fact - I used only original Xiaomi filtres from their Gallery app to edit all of the photos in this project, they look so good!).
And made a video version, for the best possible immersion. But we'll get to that in a sec.

Thanks to how varied this project turned out to be, you can observe every single powerful features which make Xiaomi 12 Pro such a versatile and unbeatable tool for photographers and filmmakers.

You can see the rich detail in all the 3 50MP lenses on its back..

You can see with your own eyes how precise and quick Xiaomi's brand new focusing tool - ProFocus - flawlessly operates..

You can sigh in owe at the impeccable night mode, which never really fails..

And those were only 3 of the most advertised features in Xiaomi 12 Pro! Let's not forget its 120Hz LTPO AMOLED screen (on which I edited every single of the photos you're looking at), its unbelievably good quad-speaker set-up (with which I searched for soundtrack for this project), its smooth and always-ready experience of MIUI 13 (which is always there to support and help your everyday adventures with more efficiency than ever), the incredible 120W charging (to which you can become addicted way to easily), or even its super-premium haptics which make Xiaomi 12 Pro feel alive in your hands.

Each and single feature packed into this smartphone was designed to up your creative game. Huge respects to Xiaomi for making a device which is so Pro but at the same time so effortless.

But you may also ask: why do you enjoy street photography so much? Why is it better than a nice photo shoot of some pretty flowers, or some breath-taking landscapes?
Let me share my perspective.

As a street photographer, you're constantly looking.

You're in a never-ending state of visual arousal.

Looking for points of collision. For mysterious ways of light.

Unsolvable riddles and perfect harmonies.

Your eye is the most important lens.

What do you see with it?
Hope? Fear? Future? Past?

Profound moments you can't really find in any book or film.

As I've mentioned, It's all us - this photography project - also has a video version. Why did I make it? Just so I could provide you with the essential experience: with accurate pacing, soundtrack, narration, story.. If you've got about 5 minutes of your time, I highly recommend you watch it. So you get the full experience.
It's my final installment of Xiaomi Explorers and I wanted it to be profound. That's all :)
Here it is!

But, what's more - I designed this project to be multi-platform. So, to discover every corner, you'll have to go visit a few places. You've just seen the YouTube version, thank you! There's also the Instagram version (so, technically, the briefest one), if you'd like to check that one too!

I'm afraid that's all I've got for you. For this edition of Xiaomi Explorers - an absolutely amazing adventure for which I'd like to thank Xiaomi. I always leave these projects a changed man. Along the way, I always discover parts of me I wouldn't even suspect were there. Thank you.
There is definitely more exciting content from Xiaomi Explorers coming down the pipe - be patient and you'll be amazed, I promise!

See you in my other upcoming photography projects! Make sure to check in at my YouTube and Instagram channels: I post my most important work there. But for now - I really need to rest. The last 2 weeks have been the most exhausting out of the whole year so far..
Still - I wouldn't change a thing :)

Chapter 6: It's all us - a Xiaomi 12 Pro photography project

Love from Poland,
Kuba

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2022-05-02 15:29:04
Favorites19 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2022-05-02 16:44:46

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

Nice serial! Getting active with the MasterEveryScene....
2022-05-02 18:40:43

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing ❤️
2022-05-02 19:17:34

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from Mi 10 Pro

Awesome
2022-05-02 22:59:50

Wizard Bunny

Bart.ek1 | from Redmi Note 8

Nice, thanks for sharing.