In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Gaming

[Gaming Videos] [Mi Gamer Team]Blade Reborn - Forge Your Destiny Gameplay And Review on Mi 11x

2022-03-26 23:54:50
1399 5

Hey Mi Fans!
Today i am going to review Blade Reborn which is an RPG game ,it is an exceptionally fantastic mobile-based RPG that well exceeds all of our expectations. Mobile-based RPGs are usually a lot of fun to play, but they lack the polish and a few key features that you'd find in full-fledged RPGs on other platforms.  

Summary
For far too long, the mirage of calm has fooled us. The Demon race is currently planning a large-scale invasion of our realm in order to steal our precious iron ore. Darkness is approaching; it is unavoidable; we must unite and prepare for it. But don't be discouraged, my troops; you must remember how we defeated a similar threat countless centuries ago. Gather your weapons, go into the depths of the earth, and battle for the greater good!

Graphics And Control
The game has good graphics and the controls are also good but not optimised for smartphones,if you are having a higher refresh rate smartphone then this game will still run by default on its own settings .Also i found the control movement to be annoying sometime because it was caching false touch .You can't change much in terms of graphics.

Conclusion
The game is amazing in terms of story also the sound quality is amazing on this game, the developers could have improved the graphics on this game and also add more settings to adjust the graphics so that this game can run easily on low end devices too.

Screen Recording

2022-03-26 23:54:50
Favorites RateRate
Fabulous Gameplay!!
2022-03-27 02:50:21

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

Nice, thanks
2022-03-27 05:56:51
cool..
2022-03-27 13:51:01
Nice! Looks like I have a new RPG game. The graphics is similar to Diablo 3 before. Remember that?
2022-03-28 14:46:48

Resource Team

Fatih Yusuf | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks for sharing ❤️
2022-06-29 05:20:01