In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other

[] Ordering. House address issue

2022-01-21 22:11:02
351 3
I have tried to order a phone but the region cannot be changed, how can you put the full address in.

It only allows. Post Code, House Number and Street but the region is generic and cannot be changed.

2022-01-21 22:11:02
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

Type the postcode (with capitals and a space), the rest should auto populate
2022-01-21 22:55:51
Are you using the app? If so try using a web browser and going to mi.com   Google will probably auto fill the address for you. You may need to open the browser and type the website address, If you click the link it will open in the app.
2022-01-21 23:53:44
The UK community has now moved to a new platform. Click Here  If you are in the UK please visit Google Play Store and update the Community app.

Advanced Bunny

D Bear | from app

I must admit, my recent order with only postcode, house number, street - came through fine. Delivered without issue despite it feeling very wrong. I guess as it comes from the UK distribution center the postcode tells them all they need to know. Should add, it was via the app. Smart scales and some lights
2022-01-22 08:48:20