In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 11 Series

[Discussion] Mi 11 Ultra Lag

2021-12-30 23:02:45
224 1
Hello everyone hope u guys doing well, i have a trouble which is actually eating me i have an mi 11 ultra of course a flagship device before it has Chinese rom but due to notification issues of whatsapp and other stuff i unlocked the bootloader and flash global rom everything is perfect now but this device had worst performance on PUBG MOBILE i have buy this for game of course a high specs device should give 90fps bcoz of its 120hz display i checked all settings priority battery saving but i am fedup and worst thing is i have 90fps option in game on china rom but performance is still crappy fram rate drops too much phone isnt even hot and on global rom there is no 90fps option please help me fix this or advise. Thanks
2021-12-30 23:02:45
Favorites RateRate
sounds like the global ROM knows the phone better than the OE ROM.
of course a high specs device should give 90fps bcoz of its 120hz display

120Hz is the display refresh rate, that does not mean that the GPU can render 90 frames per second in a game.
the refresh rate is there mostly bcoz of smooth scrolling that goes easy on your eyes.

If there is an option to lower resolution, and change other settings, like the texture, shadows etc. then i would try doing that.
You could also run a benchmark to see what your phone can do and what it can't do.
There is probably a list of compatible devices with that game and/or requirements, which you did not check.
2022-01-08 03:34:58