In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Other] Xiaomi - you ruined my hollydays

2021-12-27 03:16:18
172 4
I have 3 Xiaomi devices in my house (me, wife, son). I was happy about you smartphones. Till the day I decided to buy for a Christmas a Xiaomi phone for my mother. Because she don't need the last expencive model I got a 2nd hand Redmi note. 1st thing I decided to do - is to do a factory reset, to clean all old data from previous owner (swipe data). Since then I just can't make the device work. Being a programmer and spending hours trying to get past fuking google account check screen - is priceless.  Now I just hate you guys!!!!! I will never ever buy a Xiaomi device again and none in my family or people I can influence will do. Because I'm not angry I'm furious!!!!. I had many phones and I was able to solve problems in resonable time, including flashing ROMs. Freaking Samsung is much better in this case. Your programmers must be castrated as useless shit. What are the chance to solve this kind of problem for an average user? (not a programmer) The stupidity you introduced is unimaginable. Reset the phone to factory defaults and you won't be able to use it again - just fuking imaginable stupidity. Damn you.
I heard you introduced this shit to "help" with anti-thief protection. You are that stupid? If I got my phone stolen I go to police with phone IMEI and they have technology (triangulation) to find that phone in with up to 1m precision. This is not your fuking business - It's police's business - you idiots. Oh wait - I know what this is about - customers controll. Google try to controll everybody (while sending info about it's customers to ANB), why won't Xiaomi do the same? Right? Damn, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden was right.
It's also not about money. It costs me 1/10 of my sallary. It's about moral damage. Instead of enjoyng hollydays I had to spend hours trying to make that shit work. I will never forget this embaracing experience. I will rembember how Xiaomi ruined my hollydays and will never buy a Xiaomi again, and will tell all the people I meet to not buy it.
2021-12-27 03:16:18
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

GenriGP | from app

damnit
2021-12-27 04:48:17

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

People are sure to help you with such a nice friendly post.
2021-12-27 06:23:34

Rookie Bunny

carbonfoxx | from app

what a nice and calm post! expect many people to help you with it! /s
2021-12-27 20:05:47
With that kind of language, you deserve ZERO assistance!
2021-12-27 21:01:27
ηємєѕιѕ