In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Q&A] Help: Best way to purchase 2 Xiaomi flagship phones from the US?

2021-12-26 16:08:53
142 1
Hello,

I have seen so many wonderful positive YouTube videos with the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra & am determined to acquire two flagship Xiaomi phones; one for myself andone for my wife.
I live in  the United States and as you are aware, Xiaomi is not distributed here.
Would you be kind enough to recommend the best place for me to import these phones?
Would it be from a Hong Kong distributor?
My carrier is T-Mobile.
I am concerned about what to do should a service issue arise?
I would like to purchase insurance but cannot see where on Xiaomi’s web site that is offered, if at all.
Their upcoming partnership with Leica for the 12 Ultra is very exciting; any idea as to a release date?
Also could you kindly recommend which version should I get that will provide the earliest updates?
Resellers offer four versions where they flash Android services into the phone except Google pay; however well intended, the explanations are unclear to me.
Thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.
Sincerely,
Christopher Frank

2021-12-26 16:08:53
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Suter | from app

I have purchased all my xiaomi phones from Bangood. Have never had a problem. I must say though I am not in USA.
2021-12-27 06:56:16