In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Smart Home

[Discussion] Xiaomi video doorbell

2021-11-10 10:15:19
291 5
Howdy everyone, anyone out there with some top secret information on the Mi doorbell!? I suspect it's close to be released in the UK officially but I'd love to know if there is an exact date and someone would spill the beans!? Thank you
2021-11-10 10:15:19
Favorites1 RateRate

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

it's not something we know unfortunately and it's not guaranteed that we will get a doorbell
2021-11-10 15:08:09

Advanced Bunny

6437678346 | from app

true
2021-11-10 16:08:42
As Nad.Nan said, not something we know about, the surveys can be because we want to know about the local market, or just be pushed by HQ to get some intel on what people think )and then it's all over the comms, not something just in the country they are thinking of)
2021-11-10 16:30:07

Advanced Bunny

HungarianHustler Author | from app

Nad. nan
it's not something we know unfortunately and it's not guaranteed that we will get a doorbell

yeah I thought so but after the survey I felt like it's very close. just like the tablet was before when someone replied they don't really know anything about new tablets from Xiaomi but then about a week later it was announced! 🤠😀 hard to resist not getting a blink doorbell on the black Friday deals.
2021-11-10 16:32:37

Advanced Bunny

HungarianHustler Author | from app

Torlyn
As Nad.Nan said, not something we know about, the surveys can be because we want to know about the local market, or just be pushed by HQ to get some intel on what people think )and then it's all over the comms, not something just in the country they are thinking of)

well, I can only hope it will come. the sooner the better
2021-11-10 16:33:58