In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] Clear Your Shopping Cart for Free! My Top Picks Event Has Begun!

2021-11-05 14:37:07
31507 191
Hi Mi Fans!
Announced on November 11th.

Thanks for all of your participation! During the event period, we have seen so many meaningful comments and we really appreciate your supports. Now it is time to announce the winners!

After careful selection and deliberate consideration, Xiaomi Community Team has picked up the final winner of My Top Picks. Congratulations on @ 6354969093 (MayaD) ! We will help to clear her shopping cart: a Xiaomi Wireless Outdoor Security Camera 1080P, a Redmi Note 10S and a Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L

When it comes to the lucky draw, there are 182 valid comments before the deadline. According to the event rules, 2 lucky winners will be selected from 16% and 53% of the number of the replies.
Congratulations on
#29 @1670082093 (AP1972)
#96 @6519843835
Each of them will get a set of Xiaomi Bunny!
(Calculation results will be according to the rule of rounding.)

ZIP Password: 1202skcippotym

Please send your country, address (including postal code), phone number, email address via private message to @Mi Community Official within one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again for all of your support!

Have you ever wanted someone to help you clear your shopping cart? Or do you want to pick a gift for your family, friends and yourself during a big sale? Here comes a great opportunity to make your wish come true!

During My Top Picks Event, everyone has a chance to get his or her favorite products for free! Are you ready for this?  

How to participate in?
  • Select 3 Xiaomi products you want the most, one for your family, another for your friend and the other for yourself.
  • Take screenshots of these 3 products and post them in the comment zone below with your picking reasons.

Prizes&Selection
· The winner who shared the most interesting and meaningful comment will be chosen by the Xiaomi Community Admin Team and get the 3 wanted products for free.
· Lucky participants will be selected from 8%, 16%, 27%, 38%, 49%, 53%, 64%, 75% and 86% of the total number of the replies which are encrypted in the file below and each of them will get a set of Xiaomi Bunny.

My Top Picks.zip (281 Bytes, Downloads: 331)

The password to access this file will be shared on the date of the announcement of winners.

*Attention: Each user has only one opportunity to comment, and only one comment can be posted. If someone violates the rule, the chance of winning will be postponed.

Time Period
November 5th - November 10th 23:59 pm (GMT+8)

Time is limited, so act now!

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +2 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2021-11-05 14:37:07
Favorites84 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
I am a student of Biomedical Engineering and that is why I choose the infallible pack for every student. The Redmi Note 10 to raise the level in the studio.
Every student needs a good supply of music, what better than the Redmi Buds 3 Pro.
To lead a life of sports, stress and calorie tracking, the Mi Smart Band 6.

2021-11-05 15:33:08

Pro Bunny

B W | from app

cool
2021-11-05 15:56:52
Nice pic
2021-11-05 16:09:20

I would love to have a Mi Electric scooter 3 for my mom & dad, a Xiaomi Metal carry-on Luggage for my friend and a Redmi buds 3 pro for myself.
On respective workdays, my parents have to wait for the bus for a long time. Sometimes even they walk to the work. So I wanted to gift them a Electric scooter. Undoubtedly, Mi Electric scooter 3 will be the best gift for them. But it is not available in my region so it's sitting on my cart for like forever!
My friend loves to travel. And Xiaomi Metal carry-on luggage will be the ‘most classy and durable' travel companion for him.
I'm a music lover and I know how important it is to have a pair of QUALITY Buds. And the word ‘quality' brings only one word to mind:- Redmi buds 3 pro!
2021-11-05 16:42:11
This is great  !!!!
2021-11-05 16:58:13
Hi Community Xiaomi I really want a beautiful gift to give her family and is Xiaomi TV Q1E 55 "

Life in Quantum Clarity because the old TV does not work well and currently the physical situation is not allowed to buy one and I want to give them this gift until you remember my absence and I'm going to perform and try the national and even make him the best day in Halloween passed on them

Either phone xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
This is given to my friend since childhood and this is the least thing I gave him after my side was in all the positions that I needed to help him and not forget me when I was afraid of something I was my friend coming and I would like to make these difficulties easily and served together to go between us and this is less what can be done for my favorite friend

The product is redmi buds 3
This product is not to me in the truth I love hearing very music and I want a pure voice for his example and this is the perfect product from Xiaomi until enjoying the sound purity and even I live his voice to her and sometimes play some play and I will be useful to me and I hope Xiaomi achieve these desires even be the best Halloween feast I live .
2021-11-05 17:05:28

Grand Master Bunny

1630485853 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Nice, thanks
2021-11-05 20:07:08
For me, I would like the latest phone from the company, the Xiaomi 11T Pro, with its 108Mp camera and the power of Cinemagic.

For my family, a Xiaomi TV, my mother is not one of the people who knows how to use the remote control very well, but the control with the google assistant, the searches for her will be too easy, she is a lover of soap operas and reality shows

For my friend, I would like to give him the Mi Pad 5, so that he can make the most of his productivity and enjoy his entertainment to the fullest.

2021-11-05 22:22:28

MI FAN #1 - REDMI NOTE 9S - MI 10T PRO - MI AND YOU #BetterTogether
Hello everyone!
For my family, I would like the Xiaomi Metal Carry-on Luggage 20 ".
We love to travel, but our suitcase is already worn out, so I will not refuse a new one)

For a friend, or rather, for my wife, I would choose this super female phone Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, she is crazy about him)

Well, for myself, I would pick Redmi Watch 2 Lite. I love to play sports, and this watch would not be a bad assistant.

2021-11-05 23:05:10