In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other

Mi Influencer

GunplaMad | from app

So back in February this year the Poco F2 Pro I purchased for my wife wasn't holding a charger so being the nerd I am I went through the normal process of resetting the phone back to manufacturers factory setting to see if it was a software based issue as it is always the first thing you are asked to be repair services. So no luck. I got in contact with Xiaomi UK Support by email and explained the issue and that I had reset the phone with no luck. I had Romeo contact me back and explained the return processor and the expected repair service time once the phone had been received. So a package was sent out to post the phone to the repairer. Five days after upon receipt of the repairer I emailed Xiaomi UK Support back to see if I could get an update on the repair statue of the phone. I had Diane email me back to inform me the device was on its way back and sorry for any inconvenience caused for time without phone. Both Xiaomi UK Support colleague were extremely professional, courteous and sympathetic in a personalized way due to the nature of the support provided and I was extremely help with the team and how they managed my case. The main thing is the teams turn around time exceeded the expectation they had set out and the Poco F2 Pro was working perfectly and still is. My wife was happy to get her beloved phone back. So over all 5 Star ls to Romeo and Diane for their work and the repairers work was extremely clearly executed on the phone came back presteigne.
2021-11-09 14:59:19

Semi Pro Bunny

rasty_suly | from app

lol
2021-11-10 09:45:20

Pro Bunny

Rizki6391941925 | from app

Often when there is something, I will contact via email because via email is not too difficult and often responds quickly compared to other social media which takes longer to respond, And sometimes the answer helps when we contact him so I will first ask the service center for help  before going any further.  My little advice, please help the xiaomi service center to always respond quickly because of course customers need help and that must be very important.
2021-11-10 13:00:32
well first experience when they brought out the hair dryer. I ordered one but got a phone call it doesn't have UK plug so cancelled from my order and they will refund my £40. right before Christmas. but they didn't refund the money because for some reason when they say something over the phone or chat they just click end and that's it. without actually sending out a return label for example. unbelievable I know but I had to ring them about 8 times at least with days sometimes weeks left out waiting for the offered managers callback but nothing happened. and whenever I rang nobody knew anything. was passed from one person to the other and they didn't seem to pass information over from one person to the other. I had to explain it every time I spoke to a new person. I was about to give up as they clearly wanted to keep my money. every single UK business would have solved a refund right away. however in the 5 month I thought I'll give them a call again and finally they managed my refund and sent out the return label. nearly 6 month! then they dared to actually take postage costs off my order because it went below there threshold for free delivery. anyways I swallowed that. but yesterday I tried to get the white smart bulb working but it kept flashing without stop. because I have two of the more expensive bulbs I thought it's faluty so tried to contact them through the app first for a refund. certainly the refund section didn't work. tried it on my laptop on website but interestingly that didn't work. contacted them on chat where I was told they can't give my money back but can offer a replacement if I send the item back with the label they send me. of course as I said before the guy just clicked end chat and label still hasn't arrived. basically I tried the bulb on the very next day after delivery so it's well within the 14 days online purchase period. they were not interested in that. so now again I have a light bulb that doesn't work and no return label to get replacement even though I wanted my money back to buy the more expensive one. so in my opinion their customer service lacks everything that you would expect from any company especially from if it's one of the best in the world. also they reply to Facebook occasionally but very slow to respond there if at all and in the end not solving anything basically. I'm personally one very unhappy person with their customer service team and wish noone ever need to contact them!
2021-11-18 19:07:51
basically customer service definitely need to take customers and business more seriously! can't rely only on the quality products that everyone knows about Xiaomi. I've had to deal with Vodafone before, home broadband issues, and they resolved the problem after only 3 weeks even giving back 200 more than expected! don't even need to mention Amazon for simplicity or maybe eBay with online purchases. no one ever told me sorry we need to keep your money but here is a replacement product but only if you send back the faulty one first! that's clearly something no other company would do not even smaller ones! and it's nearly 2pm but I still don't have my return label!!!
2021-11-18 21:41:39