In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other

Pro Bunny

RandomTask | from app

never had to contact customer service so I guess that's the best service in itself
2021-11-04 19:38:08

Rookie Bunny

Se7en HelixxVR | from app

to lure me away from a brand (HTC) that I have been with for 15plus years is an incredible achievement but Xiaomi has managed to do that and I haven't had any regrets. <br>
from the moment I started researching my new phone it was clear that I made the right choice. <br>
the staff were helpful with honest answers to all my questions I was not pressured into buying something I was not happy with, but explained what all the features were and the benefits to me. <br>
I am now a proud owner of the x11 pro and also proud to be part of the Xiaomi family.
2021-11-04 19:55:25
Ok, quite a lot of stuff from me (and I think I can talk for the rest of the Mod team on that too). I am a reluctant user, being in a privileged position here (as if i don't know how to fix something, I have direct access to people who can do that in their sleep), but of course that doesn't cover things about deliveries/accounts and the like. And on that, the few times I've spoken to the Support team they were spot on, and fast about fixing things, or explaining why that was not in their hands (and how to remedy)

Now, going slightly off the subject, what would REALLY be helpful is having some sort of back channel between you folk and us here, as now, when we see something that goes wrong (either for a user, or a warning that there is going to be a wave of issues, in the case of a bug etc), we can only ask our comm manager, who's obviously super helpful but passing things on is always a time-consuming thing, and frankly he has more pressing jobs to do.

So what I would love to see is a better interaction between the comm and support, maybe a kind of platform to signal or highlight issues that we're seeing with the users, to smooth things over (and maybe, if possible within the confines of confidentiality, have some sort of follow through, to make sure the user is still supported on our side as well), or simply to prepare your side for a lot of claims (as if you are forewarned of X bug, you can fast track folk then).
Anyway, just a thought :D
2021-11-04 20:05:47

Rookie Bunny

6397316732 | from app

I bought a kettle, wi.fi control but it had instructions in Chinese.   None available online in English, very rude.
2021-11-04 20:23:41

Rookie Bunny

Rob Kerr | from app

this is a what other brands do worse than you one. what ever you do, just don't do like Huawei on warranty where they demand proof of purchase, I've had to make 2 warranty repairs with them and getting a proof of purchase from my network proved to be a real pain, and was not needed as both times the phones were registered from new on the Huawei app......doh
2021-11-04 20:34:51

Rookie Bunny

6253523749 | from app

Lukas Xiaomi UK
Thats strange as i just double checked that and it works well. Get's me right here :)

You've sort of answered this by saying you should reply here, not use the link (which still doesn't work). This is a valid exercise but more space is needed to make it worthwhile. I am an avid Xiaomi fan, I've had 3 myself and bought 3 for other people so I want to see Xiaomi UK do well. I have a few comments about the website and service but need a proper platform to do present those comments. I only want to help Xiaomi be the best in the UK.
2021-11-04 20:40:13

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Congratulations in advance
2021-11-04 20:43:30

Semi Pro Bunny

john mat | from app

I love Xiaomi products and have plenty of them from air filters to night lights. My Mi8 has always suffered from problems using Android auto since day one and I have never had any response from Xiaomi (or Android Auto). Everything else is fine but you will lose out of you do not compete with Google and Apple with regards to the length of time that the phone is warrantied and supported. I don't like buying a new phone that does not have the latest Android version.. specially when it can be upgraded on the day that I buy it. I am then told I can only have 2 further updates based on an already out of date OS.
2021-11-04 21:00:57

Semi Pro Bunny

john mat | from app

it would be great if all servers supported the same products. I still use the Singapore server because the UK  doesnt support some of my Xiaomi products and that's even using the beta version of Xiaomi home.
2021-11-04 21:05:05

Rookie Bunny

6388248856 | from app

depends, usually is ok but it can improve.<br>
2021-11-04 22:26:17