In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Kopitiam (Chat)

[Contest] Mi Challenge 2021 Day 31: Chief Day

2021-10-31 00:15:42
1606 39

Advanced Bunny

PKPPSEVEN | from app

I'm back but it's too late already. Have a blast everyone!
2021-11-01 21:02:20

Advanced Bunny

adrianpenguinnn | from Mi 9T

Happy Halloween! To express my love of pumpkin and coconut, I have decided to make Pumpkin Angkoo Kueh on this special occasion. How unique to make an Chinese snack on an Western event, right? The water used to steam is water that is purified by Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier. This is  to maintain a healthy lifestyle, protect us from infection by bacteria. The hot water when kneading is also boiled through Xiaomi Mi Smart Kettle Pro. The big capacity of 1.5L can always fulfill my family's need on drinking hot/warm water. After watching this post, why don't you try and make some of these delicious Pumpkin Angkoo Kueh? All photos are taken by my Mi9T.
2021-11-01 21:22:52

Advanced Bunny

adrianpenguinnn | from Mi 9T

The recipe and ingredients are attached below. Happy making ya guys!!!
2021-11-01 21:25:11

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from app

I getting Hungry with all of those nice tasty treats!
2021-11-01 22:05:23
ηємєѕιѕ
Good day to everyone and Happy Halloween 2021 to all Malaysia Mi Fans! Today, I would like to prepare a pumpkin dish, known as Pumpkin Barley Paste. I will use Mi 10T Pro smartphone to snap the pictures. The Xiaomi Kitchen appliance I will be using is Mi Smart Kettle to boil water to 100 Degree Celsius in 5 minutes. Using hot water is to reduce the processing time for making this paste. As the pumpkin is sweet, it’s no need to add sugar to this paste.

Ingredients: Pumpkin, Barley, sweet corn, Almond, Cashew nut, Walnut.

Serve on top ingredients: Pumpkin seed, Sunflower seed, Black sesame.

Method:
1) Clean the skin of pumpkin, Cut it into 1/8 pieces.

2) Peel away the pumpkin skin and remove the seed.

3) Cut the pumpkin into small slices and set it aside (because it is easy for blend).

4) Boil water with Mi Smart Kettle to 100 degree celsius in 5 minutes.

5) Put all the Ingredients into a blender jar.

6) Pour the boiling water into it.

7) Use multifunction blender machine to blend and cook together.

8) After 5 minutes, the pumpkin barley paste is done.

9) Pour the pumpkin barley paste into a cup and garnish with some seeds on top of it and serve during hot.

2021-11-01 22:43:26
Part 1/2

For the last Mi challenge, I am going to prepare this special dish called Pumpkin Cheesy Balls. Happy Halloween! These are the ingredients you need to prepare :

Main ingredients
½ Pumpkin
100g of breadcrumb / Japanese breadcrumb
1 egg
1 tablespoon of salt
1pc of baking paper
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
60g of Parmesan cheese
40g of Mozarella cheese
3 slices of leaf celery

Optional ingredients
10g of purple cabbage
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise

Kitchen tools needed
Oven
Air fryer / Frying pan
Kitchen knife
Bowls and plates
Spoon
Chopping board
Tongs

Mi appliances that’s convenient to have
Mi Smart Air Fryer 3.5l
Mi Smart Clock

Preparations
Make sure to choose the pumpkin that is hard to the touch with a nice greenish orange colour. If there is any soft spot on the skin it means the pumpkin is too ripe.

Step 1
Put the pumpkin on a chopping board and use any good size knife to cut the pumpkin into half. Then scoop out the seeds and soft parts in the middle with a spoon. Then proceed to cut half of the fruit into small pieces in any direction you desire. My preference is to cut diagonally. Mi Smart Clock would be a nice addition to set up the time needed to prepare for each of these steps in order to prepare this dish at the most perfect time possible.

Step 2
Put a piece of baking paper on the over plate covering the whole area. Place all the pumpkin pieces evenly all over the plate. Then add a bit of cooking oil and a pinch of salts (not more than half a spoon altogether) on all of the pieces. Place the plate into the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes at 200 celsius.

Step 3
After 30 minutes is up, take out the plate from the oven and place all the pumpkin pieces into a bowl. Using a spoon, preferably a bigger size spoon to smash the pumpkin into mashed up texture. This process may take a couple of minutes and make sure to not leave any hard or crumbed up bits behind.

Step 4
Now add 60 grams of parmesan cheese, half tablespoon of salt, a couple pieces of leaf celery (optional), 1 raw egg, and 60 grams of breadcrumbs (I’m using Japanese breadcrumbs for this photo). Keep mixing everything evenly in the bowl with a spoon. Make sure every ingredient is mixed well for the taste to be evenly distributed. Keep mixing until the texture changes from soft into a more solid substance.

Step 5
By now the texture should be solid enough to hold firm in hand. Take about a spoon of mashed pumpkin mixture and place on one hand. Use another hand to take a small slice of mozzarella cheese and place it in the middle of the mixture. Then roll up the mixture evenly into the shape of a ball. Make sure the mozzarella cheese inside can’t be seen when the mixture becomes a ball.
2021-11-01 22:44:10
Part 2/2

Step 6
With half of a pumpkin you should be able to make 9-11 pieces of balls. Spread about 40 grams of breadcrumbs onto a plate. Then put the pumpkin ball on the breadcrumbs and make sure the entire ball is covered up with the crumbs. Repeat this process for all of the balls that you have made.

Step 7
Once all of the pumpkin balls have been covered with breadcrumbs, place them into the air fryer. This is where Mi Smart Air Fryer 3.5l is the perfect addition to have as it is more than enough space for all the balls to be placed inside evenly. It is important that the balls do not touch each other while in the air fryer. Mi Smart Air Fryer is able to set the perfect temperature and time in the settings be it on the device or through phone app. As for the air fryer 2.0l I am using in the photo, the setting is 10 minutes at 200 celsius. If you do not have an air fryer you can also fry the balls with hot cooking oils. Just make sure to fry all sides evenly.

Step 8
In the 10 minutes while waiting for the air fryer to be done, you can start to prepare the garnishes on the plate. This is entirely optional but for this recipe I am using fresh purple cabbage and a couple of leaf celery. Chop up the cabbage into small tiny pieces of about 10 grams and spread them evenly around the edge of a round plate. Add a couple of leaf celery around the edge of the plate too if you want.

Step 9
After 10 minutes, the pumpkin cheese balls should look like light brownish texture. This is when you know it’s fried perfectly. Take out the balls piece by piece with tongs and place them in the middle of the plate.

Step 10
Adding mayonnaise is optional and as for the decorative purpose of this recipe I add mayonnaise on top of the pumpkin balls. Of course never forget to carve out the words ‘Mi’ with the balls. When you cut open the ball into half the cheese inside should melt out and that’s the perfect Pumpkin Cheesy Balls.

2021-11-01 22:52:27
Thanks Xiaomi Malaysia!
2021-11-02 20:18:34

Rookie Bunny

sabbri | from app

Shared this thread
2021-11-03 06:21:18