In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Other] why is y mi 11 vlog video creation fail with file format is not supported?

2021-10-18 06:57:12
125 2
I have recently purchased a xiaomi mi 11 running the most current MIUI.  

But when I recorded/created a vlog video and tried to save it, the circle would simply circling without saving the file.  Eventually,  I would get an error message in gallery stay that "The file format is not supported or files corrupted". At this moment, camera app would not respond and I had to reboot the phone in order to make it work again.

Can anyone please help to find out why the blog app failed most of the time but not always?

Thank you very much
2021-10-18 06:57:12
Favorites RateRate
Dear User,
Thanks for reaching here in MIUI sub forum. Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly clear all data of your Camera app. Hope it will be fixed. If not fixes then record a video of your issue using another device, upload it on YouTube and share the link here. Also add a screenshot of your About Phone section for further assistance.
Thanks
2021-10-18 10:43:07

Rookie Bunny

bkwater Author | from app

thank you very much for your recommendation. I have  cleared the cache and will give it a try later. hopefully it does resolve the issue
2021-10-18 12:37:27