In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] My #LevelUp Story/Moments

2021-10-17 14:38:50
317 2

From being a student scholar to a full-grown professional. This is my #LevelUp Career moment. One month after earning my Bachelor's degree, I was then hired on the same university where I studied for 4 years as a Fun Run Scholar. And now, I am very much grateful and blessed because after all the challenges I and my family have been thru, we were able to surpass all those trials, and now we are thriving. We are very much appreciative and thankful to all the people who helped me/my family during our darkest moments. Maraming maraming salamat po sainyo, especially sa LPU community - for believing and giving me a once and a lifetime blessings - to learn a lot of things, the opportunity to grow professionally and for everything po. Nawa'y masuklian ko po lahat ng inyong kabutihang loob, balang araw.

Honestly po, I really like everything about the new #Redmi 10. It has a perfect combination of great aesthetics and powerful specs. Among all its superb features, the Helio G88 processor is my most favorite feature of the Redmi 10! I would loved to have this smartphone. Having this powerful processor will surely #LevelUp my overall experience by letting me run numerous essential apps I need to do my daily tasks - helping me to boost my productivity as well as my efficiency in executing and finishing my daily tasks at home or at work.
2021-10-17 14:38:50
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6278909008 | from Redmi 8

oh
2021-10-17 15:26:41

Grand Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2021-10-17 18:07:06