In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO X3 NFC

[Q&A] Maintenance Center did not fix my mobile

2021-10-10 16:45:27
268 2
Hello,

First of all, as one of long time customer, I would like to thank you for your appreciated products and hope you more success.
I have a complain and don't know how to deleiver it to the main office in china.
I'm Dr Eng. Mohamed Elhady from Egypt and the maintenence center I complain has name of Phone care and is located at 17 Obour building, Salah Salem St., Egypt.
My complain is as follows;
I bought a POCO X3 NFC mobile in February 2021 for 4200 EGP, and in June or July (I don't remember the actual time) I delivered the POCO X3 NFC mobile to the maintenance center (phonecare) for Xiaomi devices in 17 Obour Buildings, Salah Salem St., which I complain, in order to fix the problem of the touch It was not working efficiently, and indeed the center fixed this defect by changing the screen for free and the touch worked perfectly. But since I received the mobile, I found that it leaks water inside when exposed to just a water spray, which causes fog on the rear camera, in addition to muting the sound of the speakers. Over time, both the compass sensor and the rotation sensor did not work, which forced me to go again to this center. The complaint was made on September 25 to get it repaired, especially since it is clear that the mobile was not sealed properly, which led to water leakage, but I was surprised when the center called me on October 2 and was told that the cost of repair was about 3000 EGP, due to the presence of liquid on the board, which will lead to a change The motherboard, the power board, and the fingerprint board, and that what happened is a user fault, not a mobile sealing defect. And this is the reason for the complaint (the repair cost charged to me while the mobile is still in warranty and the cause is a mobile sealing defect after the first maintenece).

You have a good image in Egypt and such events may affect this image.

Thanks in advance.

Dr Eng. Mohamed Elhady
Email: mo7amed_elhady@yahoo.com
Tel: +201003808767

2021-10-10 16:45:27
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to POCO Community

Request you to please post your queries over there.

Regards,
2021-10-11 02:18:14

Rookie Bunny

Mohamed_Elhady Author | from app

Sujayb
Hello,

The POCO Community has been moved to POCO Community

thanks a lot
2021-10-11 02:30:47