In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Contest] #LevelUp Moments

2021-09-27 23:50:48
3680 1

#LevelUp story

Days before the Senior High graduation it was over whelming excitement that I feel and I can't explain it as the  graduation day approaching , and for me, that’s a day that I will never forget. The amount of emotions that I feel on graduation day is unbelievable, and I have yet to experience anything else like it. I can remember feeling anxious to celebrate the big day with my family, while at the same time I was panicking thinking about having to walk across the stage in front of that many people. it was so good to see on the stage my mother eyes how proud she was and Now Im 3yr college taking the Bachelor of Information Technology ,I took this course because xiaomi inspire me way back 2015 on knowing how to choose the specification for a smartphone , that reason Im always interested on technology

this is my xiaomi phone Redmi 5a and redmi 7a and i still have both the box

i like using my redmi 7a because its so compact and lightweight at ito ang gamit ko sa college online class kasi my pandemic parin hindi parin pwede ang face to face sa lugar namin at gamit na gamit ko ang redmi 7a sa pag zoom , capture ng mga assignment.

Xiaomi Redmi 10

The features I like in Xiaomi Redmi 10 the 6.5-inch Full HD+ screen that looks glorious excellent contrast and saturation levels with a very accurate tuning . It’s also protected by Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch resistance and  Redmi 10 uses the new MediaTek Helio G88 processor with this playing games with no lag,  Redmi 10 powered by A 5,000 mAh battery with this i can enter online class without worrying about battery draining and i can play online game longer with this massive battery capacity, As far as battery performance goes, it’s more than enough. The Redmi 10 can easily last a full day of use with enough left over to get you a fair bit into the next. With moderate use involving a few calls, social media use, and casual browsing

#LevelUp

2021-09-27 23:50:48
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Suter | from app

Thanks for your first post. Welcome to the community
2021-09-28 06:27:27