In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi 11T Series

[] How is it possible for the 11T Pro to sell out in under a second?

2021-09-24 19:14:36
325 10
I clicked a few seconds before and after midday but already was showing sold out in less than a second what happened?

2021-09-24 19:14:36
Favorites RateRate
Loads of demand, but I know of two people who grabbed one, so definitely out there :)
2021-09-24 19:58:51

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Torlyn
Loads of demand, but I know of two people who grabbed one, so definitely out there :)

How did they do it and does anyone know how many units were made available at the launch price? I literally don't know what else I could have done. One second before it was saying coming soon and as soon as I clicked on midday it was sold out?
2021-09-24 20:08:12

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Looks like there were "waves" of product released I got as far as the Checkout on the black but I snoozed and lost 😔
2021-09-24 20:40:06
From what I saw, it was a case of refreshing the screen quite a few times, as you said they don't post it all instantly (and I assume that a lot of people click ''just to see'' then don't buy, so as soon as they leave the page their reserved one goes back on sale
2021-09-24 20:51:05

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

SagDee
How did they do it and does anyone know how many units were made available at the launch price? I literally don't know what else I could have done. One second before it was saying coming soon and as soon as I clicked on midday it was sold out?

I think people were able to reserve them so that's why they went but you can still get it on Amazon for £500
2021-09-24 23:20:17

Advanced Bunny

SagDee Author | from app

Nad. nan
I think people were able to reserve them so that's why they went but you can still get it on Amazon for £500

Thanks Nad, yes I wonder how reservation worked, as pre-ordering only opened at 12pm today - I had an Amazon voucher so was able to apply a further £20 off so have preordered in black - due to arrive 20 Oct...
2021-09-24 23:23:21

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

SagDee
Thanks Nad, yes I wonder how reservation worked, as pre-ordering only opened at 12pm today - I had an Amazon voucher so was able to apply a further £20 off so have preordered in black - due to arrive 20 Oct...

excellent, looking forward to hearing your first impressions :)
2021-09-25 00:29:14

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

SagDee

great to hear! hope you like the device and I look forward to your thoughts
2021-09-25 14:45:42

Pro Bunny

DevilVapeCry | from app

Mine was coming today which was a surprise but had to change delivery to tomorrow as I'm not in.
2021-09-25 15:58:30

Pro Bunny

DevilVapeCry | from app

These didn't show straight away I kept refreshing then about a minute after managed to grab one.
2021-09-25 21:21:48