In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Deals

[Discussion] Mi Pad 5 sold out in 10 minutes?

2021-09-23 15:22:10
1013 16

Master Bunny

Evermore | from app

Celticnew
I personally have no idea how many pads were made available.   it could have been 2 or 20,000.    lol.  No one knows and it's the other guy who made that point about numbers and  not me.  
My point is that there is little point to hype up a product so much pre launch and then can't meet consumer demand.     It's not good business or indeed good publicity.   It irks me so much that the UK isn't treated seriously by Xiaomi.   I would love to see Xiaomi behave more  like a global player and not cherry picking it's markets so decisively.

But the early bird offers are always limited to certain numbers, they wouldn't obviously bring their entire stock in to sell it at reduced price. My hope is that they bring it back soon because even the original price is very tempting!
2021-09-24 00:39:59

Advanced Bunny

Celticnew | from app

Of course.   that makes sense.    But you can't order it now at any price.     That is inexcusable.   
2021-09-24 00:52:24

R/O

Biggy... | from app

That was awesome keep on pushing
2021-09-24 12:17:49

Master Bunny

Nad. nan | from app

Celticnew
Of course.   that makes sense.    But you can't order it now at any price.     That is inexcusable.

you just have to wait for the next round of sales
2021-09-24 13:59:08

GunplaMad | from app

Guys I think you have missed something here. I've looking at prices for even the Xiaomi Pad 5 across Europe and China import and this price of £299 was an outstanding price for launch. Not to forget there is a lot of students looking for tablets going back to uni. I do feel like I should have pulled the trigger myself at 8am.
2021-09-24 14:46:48

Semi Pro Bunny

wickdaman | from app

Typical. I clicked on it bang on 8am and it was gone 😂
2021-10-26 07:59:30