In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcements

[] Share With Us Your Most #LevelUp Moments And Get A Chance To Win A Redmi 10 phone!

2021-09-17 20:39:47
7896 91
Hey Xiaomi Fans!

Still on the hunt for the latest #Redmi10? Don't let this chance slip away! Win 1 out of 8 Redmi 10 phones by following the mechanics below:

1) Register on the Mi Community
2) Share with us your #LevelUp moments by creating a thread on the Mi Community--be it on studies, family, or career!
  • Tell us a significant "Level Up" story that happened in your life
  • Post a photo of that moment and;
  • Lastly, choose your favorite feature of the Redmi 10 and answer how will it level up their experience if you WIN this?
3) Comment your thread link on the comment section of this post on the Xiaomi Philippines Facebook page and tag 3 of your friends.

Giveaways:

Grand Prize: 8 winners of Redmi 10 + Exclusive Xiaomi Bunny Toys
Consolation Prizes:
Runner- ups: 2 x Mi Band 6 + Xiaomi Bunny Toys
Top 30- Exclusive Xiaomi Bunny Toys + PUBG Shirts

Promo runs from September 19 (12:00 NN GTM+8) until October 19, 2021 (23:59 GTM+8).
Winners will be announced on October 31, 2021 at Xiaomi Philippines' Facebook Page and Mi Community forum

CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:

40%Story Creativity (Sentence Construction/Narration)
40%Follow the mechanics
20%Photo Relevance

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. Contestants must be between 18 and 65 years of age, currently living in the Philippines.

2. Only publicly accessible threads and links commented in the Facebook comment section of the #LevelUp Your Moments post are considered valid.

3. Entries should also have the hashtags #LevelUp included in the Facebook comments tagging 3 Facebook friends to be considered valid.

4. The entries will ‌be‌ sorted and judged using the criteria for judging by Xiaomi Philippines.

5. Qualified entries with timestamps between September 19 (12:00 NN GTM+8) until October 19, 2021 (23:59 GTM+8) are the only entries that will be considered and compiled.

6. The winners will be announced on October 31, 2021. The winners are then advised to send us a private message on our Facebook page (@XiaomiPhilippines) to confirm their identity and claim your prizes.

7. The winner/s only have fourteen (14) days to contact us through our Facebook page (@XiaomiPhilippines) to claim their prizes. Failure to do so will reserve us the right to choose another winner as a replacement.

8. By entering the promo, the participants agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Xiaomi deems necessary, within reason.

9. Prizes are not transferable to another person.

10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.

11. Customs or taxes related to receiving the prize will be taken care of by the winners if there are any.

12. If, in any case, the advertised prizes are not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.

13. Xiaomi has up to 90 days to deliver the prize to the winners, upon confirmation of address and details of the winner.

14. Xiaomi reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If rules are indeed amended, we are obligated to notify everyone of the new rules via our Facebook page and/or Mi Community together with a valid explanation as to why changes were needed.

15. While the contest is run on Facebook, it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion

• By joining the contest, the participants agree for Xiaomi to repurpose their content (including photos and thread stories) on Xiaomi Philippines' Social Platforms.

2021-09-17 20:39:47
Favorites28 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Odeh | from app

❤️
2021-09-18 20:23:52

Rookie Bunny

NinoMyrrh | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

my kinda #levelup moment is buying Mi 360 camera for added security to any part of the house..you can download  Mi Home app for easy viewing access, records with my phone or you can record it using an sd card.
2021-09-19 08:49:38
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3

Rookie Bunny

kuysjepoy | from Redmi Note 7

#LevelUp #redmi10  https://c.mi.com/thread-3858844-1-0.html
here mine
2021-09-19 17:01:54
One of the significant #LevelUp moment that happent to my life when I was able to finished my studies. I graduated college bringing the hardships and sacrifices with me up until these days. My parents cannot send me to college because we are less in life. My mom doesn't have a work and my father is just a driver on a construction company. That's why I resort to being a working student to my grandparents who has money and can send me to college. With 4 years of self-discipline, bringing the good attitude my parents said to me, thank God I graduated college. Now with a stable job, I am the one sending my younger sibling to school and helping my parents with the house expenses. <br>
The best feature I love with Redmi 10 is the 50MP AI quad camera, 90Hz FHD+ display paired with Helio G88 Processor for optimized and #levelup experience. This is beyond words specs and affordable price, since this would change my parents communication to me thru videocall and chats that we will be having in the future with Redmi 10. ❤️ #LevelUp #Redmi10 #XiaomiPhilippines
2021-09-19 17:32:13
My #Levelup Life Story -- #Redmi10  https://c.mi.com/thread-3858894-1-0.html
2021-09-19 17:45:47
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7

Advanced Bunny

Shanong | from app

<br>
This is our story ❤️<br>
Our #LevelUp Story  https://c.mi.com/thread-3859060-1-0.html
2021-09-19 20:33:22
Come and take a minute to see and read my Inspirational Stories for my fellow Youth!
Fellowship For Everyone #LevelUp Moments #Redmi10  https://c.mi.com/thread-3859234-1-0.html
2021-09-19 23:38:42

Rookie Bunny

6392387482 | from app

#LevelUp #Redmi10 #Xiaomi  https://c.mi.com/thread-3859284-1-0.html
2021-09-20 00:22:57