In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Review] Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P - Introducing My New Assistant At Work

2021-09-13 10:08:42
1282 15

Yeah, Mi Fans,

Meet Vicenta, my new house assistant. No more worrisome, of processing housemaid permit, levy, salary and it's pandemic proof. Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P is the modern solution, giving you a plethora of options like remote control, real-time mapping, scheduled cleaning, spot cleaning, and peace of mind.

No more reminding of daily house cleaning tasks and necessary human interaction. With the Powerful Data Processing Capability, a Quad-core Cortex-A7 processor with dual-core Mali GPU, aligned with SLAM algorithm, in 1.2 GHz processing frequency computes quick data collection & information processing in creating real-time maps and planning the most efficient cleaning route.

It comes with a 2-in-1 large-capacity water tank and dustbox and 2 water retaining cloths to efficiently mop the floor clean while also vacuuming up dust particles with vacuuming and mopping completed in one go, you get double the cleaning power.

Connect with the Mi Home app for numerous options in managing cleaning action such as remote control, real-time mapping, scheduled cleaning, spot cleaning, etc. Set Virtual Wall For Restricted Area, on Mi Home App to avoid cleaning in areas deemed as "No-Go Zone" such as children playroom filled with toys (LEGO) or washroom.

Intelligent Mapping & Route Planning with LDS+SLAM pairing for real-time mapping with longer (8m) scanning range, faster speed of 2016 times/s sampling rate, higher accuracy with 2% deviation allows meticulous maneuver in complicated surroundings. With Obstacle Climbing Capability, it can navigate around your home across multiple elevations up to 2 cm without getting stuck.

Emulate Real-Life Manual Mopping Action and cleaning path of sweeping plus mopping action in dual-directional repeated wiping in Y-shape intended for extensive cleaning of stains on the floor surface.

An Ultimate Power Machine, fitted with powerful 2100 Pa lifting vacuum suction by NIDEC brushless motor & metal fan coupled with 3200mAh battery capacity, promising longer service life with deep cleaning experience.

Signing off with peace of mind.

Trending Review Threads:

2021-09-13 10:08:42
Favorites5 RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
219 Article Description     737 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Mi Rédacteur

arawak8 | from app

Thanks for sharing
2021-09-13 12:33:17
Interesting review!
2021-09-13 13:20:11
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P - Introducing My New Assistant At Work My New Robot Vacuum-Mop at Work - I Show You How It Cleans My Office Floor Meet My New Mechanical Maid! - Introducing My New Robot Vacuum-Mop I Bought A $200 Smart Robot Vacuum-Mop! - Let's See How It Works!
For: @hookeaudiocom
2021-09-13 14:58:56

Master Bunny

Allan 6324118296 | from Redmi Note 8

Thank you
2021-09-13 15:51:03

Master Bunny

Açelya30 | from Redmi Note 8

Thanks for sharing
2021-09-13 16:08:22
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6
Very nice review... great product.