In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Phones

[Q & A] my phone for some reason is now playing the Harry Potter theme music?

2021-09-09 21:22:52
324 4
My phone has started playing the Harry Potter theme music over and over. If I reboot it stops for a while but then starts again. I have never downloaded this music. Does anyone know how it happened and how to get rid of it?
2021-09-09 21:22:52
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

Torlyn | from app

did you install some sort of theme? Run the security scan?
2021-09-09 22:13:11

Rookie Bunny

6457326436 Author | from app

It stopped doing it for a week then started again tonight. I had thought it was related to a launcher that I uninstalled but possibly not. Anyway took the advice given an have run the security scan with nothing untoward showing up. Clearing the background apps an cache seem to stop it, guess we will see how long for. Thanks for the help .
2021-09-18 02:27:57
6457326436 replied at 2021-09-17 19:27:57
It stopped doing it for a week then started again tonight. I had thought it was related to a launcher that I uninstalled but possibly not. Anyway took the advice given an have run the security scan with nothing untoward showing up. Clearing the background apps an cache seem to stop it, guess we will see how long for. Thanks for the help .

Try clearing the recent apps one at a time to see if you can find out when it stops, Must be something that is running in the background, Try uninstalling apps one at a time that can be re-installed later if it does not solve the problem.
2021-09-18 04:19:32
Keep your phone updated with all the latest app, security and system updates.
Click here for details.
Backup data with Xiaomi Cloud and Google Sync.
Click here for details.

Rookie Bunny

6457326436 Author | from app

it may come to that of it starts again. I did start the process of stopping apps when it was happening but got bored after a bit. Thanks for your help.
2021-09-18 04:31:53